Buttface anyway

osmox1971

what files in the newest dzai that checks for ban veh ect can i edit to stop the check? Since ur newest update my ai no longer fly around in drones, crusemissles, ka137 ect..

Disable DZAI_verifyTables (set to false) in dzai_config.sqf. Be extremely careful with this setting, if banned/non-allowed classnames are used, you'll have much bigger problems than stuff not spawning.

ok thx..with the older version before the newest updated dzai i had ai flying around in drones,ka137,crusemissles and now they dont lol

Disable DZAI_verifyTables (set to false) in dzai_config.sqf. still no ai heli spawns

DZAI_heliList = [["Ka137_MG_PMC",5],["Ka137_PMC",1],["Pchela1T",6],["Chukar_EP1",6],["CruiseMissile2",6]];

Try this:

1. Edit DZAI\compile\fn_checkclassname.sqf
2. Edit line 30 where you will find:
Code:
if ((_check != "") && {(_check != _banString)} && {(getNumber (configFile >> _config >> _classname >> "scope")) == 2}) then {
3: Edit that line to:
Code:
if ((_check != "") && {(_check != _banString)} && {(getNumber (configFile >> _config >> _classname >> "scope")) != 0}) then {

This should properly filter out objects that shouldn't be able to be spawned while allowing all others.

Are there any errors in your RPT log about these classnames? I just tested these classnames myself and I was able to spawn 1 of each of these vehicle patrols.

Try this to see what's going on:

1. Set DZAI_debugLevel = 2; in your dzai_config.sqf
  2. Make sure DZAI_maxHeliPatrols is not zero
  3. When your server starts, look in your RPT log for this (it won't look exactly like this, depending on how many of each vehicle type you set):
23:17:58 "DZAI Debug: Assembled helicopter list: ["Ka137_MG_PMC","Ka137_PMC","Pchela1T","Chukar_EP1","CruiseMissile2"]"

Also look for confirmation of successful spawning like this:

23:17:58 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-A:1 (weapongrade: 2): [DMR,20Rnd_762x51_DMR,DZ_British_ACU]."
23:17:58 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned 0 cargo units for O 1-1-A vehicle Ka137_MG_PMC."
23:17:58 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-A:2 (weapongrade: 2): [G36K_camo,30Rnd_556x45_G36,DZ_Backpack_EP1]."
23:17:58 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned 1 gunner units for O 1-1-A vehicle Ka137_MG_PMC."
23:17:58 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created AI helicopter crew group O 1-1-A is now active and patrolling."
23:17:58 "DZAI Debug: Created AI vehicle patrol at [12169.3,9632.41,150] with vehicle type Ka137_MG_PMC with 2 crew units."
23:17:58 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-A:1 loadout: [["DMR"],["20Rnd_762x51_DMR"]]. Weapongrade 2. Blood: 11192.2."
23:17:58 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-A:2 loadout: [["G36K_camo"],["30Rnd_556x45_G36"]]. Weapongrade 2. Blood: 10876.1."

"DZAI Warning: Ka137_MG_PMC is an invalid vehicle classname!"
"DZAI Debug: Attempted to spawn invalid vehicle type Ka137_MG_PMC."
"DZAI Warning: Ka137_PMC is an invalid vehicle classname!"
"DZAI Debug: Attempted to spawn invalid vehicle type Ka137_PMC."
"DZAI Warning: Pchela1T is an invalid vehicle classname!"
"DZAI Debug: Attempted to spawn invalid vehicle type Pchela1T."
"DZAI Warning: Chukar_EP1 is an invalid vehicle classname!"
"DZAI Debug: Attempted to spawn invalid vehicle type Chukar_EP1."
"DZAI Warning: CruiseMissile2 is an invalid vehicle classname!"
"DZAI Debug: Attempted to spawn invalid vehicle type CruiseMissile2."
"DZAI Warning: C130J_US_EP1 is an invalid vehicle classname!"
"DZAI Debug: Attempted to spawn invalid vehicle type C130J_US_EP1."
"DZAI Debug: Assembled helicopter list: ["CH_47F_EP1","CH_47F_EP1","pook_H13_transport_CDF","pook_H13_transport_CDF","BAF_Merlin_HC3_D","BAF_Merlin_HC3_D"]

I don't really understand it right now. With the scope check modification already made, invalid classname means that the classname either doesn't exist or it's banned. What mod is your server running? Also, double or triple-check that you made the change in fn_checkClassname.sqf, repack and unpack it if you have to make sure that the file has changed.

I tested using just Epoch with no other mods and I had no issues.

If you want DZAI to spawn without checking classnames, then try this:

1. Edit DZAI\scripts\setup_veh_patrols.sqf
  2. Around line 10, search for this:
    Code:
    if ([_heliType,"vehicle"] call DZAI_checkClassname) then {
  3. Replace it with this:
    Code:
    if (true) then {
  4. If this works, it means there's something wrong with DZAI. If it doesn't work, then it means the classname is really banned or non-existing and there is nothing that I can do.

ok i tryed a few things and realized having the dzai in mission side folder due headless client prevents having those drones and crusemissles working.. I put the dzai back into server side folder and they showed up flying around. Not good for headless client that was added since i logs into the server like a player.

what i had to do was put a copy of dzai in the server file and call for this copy with server function then edit the dzai_config make no ai spawns and no ai land veh but made ai heli spwn on the server copy. The mission dzai folder runs the land veh and ai spawns..Down side is no radio messages with mission dzai but with server side..but works for now still trying to fine tune stuff the headless client does.

thx and hope that donation helps the work you do.

I don't know how you're setting up your DZAI install but I can't support whatever you're doing. The only supported methods of installation are in the server pbo or the mission pbo, not both. I'd advise you to just go with a normal server install to minimize your problems.

Also, I'm not joining any TS, sorry.

Back