can I stop Ai taking choppers?

robbiedarza

Hi there, I have disabled the ai heli patrols as I only want players in heli's on my server but the Ai are taking choppers.

I look in the sar_config and see the part where it says :

Code:
// enable / disable AI stealing vehicles - if you enable this, be sure to check KRON_UPS_searchVehicledist value below
SAR_AI_STEAL_VEHICLE = false;

Do I need to do something here??

Many Thanks

Robbie

Hi there, I have disabled the ai heli patrols as I only want players in heli's on my server but the Ai are taking choppers.

I look in the sar_config and see the part where it says :

Code:
// enable / disable AI stealing vehicles - if you enable this, be sure to check KRON_UPS_searchVehicledist value below
SAR_AI_STEAL_VEHICLE = false;

Do I need to do something here??

Many Thanks

Robbie

If you set to false, no vehicles land or air should be stolen. You would need to restart server after setting to false. If its always been false, do AI steal land vehicles still?

I have been having this issue as well. I made sure to set the Ai Steal Vehicles to false and they the AI still steal. I disabled dynamic spawning of AI, even edited the dynamic spawn table reducing groups to zero. However Hero AI keeps popping on the coast and proceed to take any vehicle that isn't nailed down. I've removed the AI, readded them and everytime made sure to set the steal vehicle flag to false, and it doesn't seem to matter.

This is because you guys are using a newer or the newest version of SARGE AI which are riddled with bugs. If you search his github for an earlier version this problem doesn't exist. I stopped using his newest version because they would constantly steal vehicles even though it was set to false, AND they were invisible a lot of the time which was just completely unacceptable. Unfortunately I don't think Sarge does anything with this mod anymore, so its basically a dead mod as its unsupported. I have been highly considering DZAI because of this.

Back