Can someone help me with custom load outs?

IdecEddy

hello all and thanks for taking some time to read this. I had a few questions about custom load outs using bliss. I know that i can change the load outs in the database but what i cant see is a way to make it more custom. let me try and tell you what i'm trying to do.

Im trying to make a donor program to insensitive donating to my privet hive. I want to clarify tho i do not want to make this in any way unbalanced or (pay to win), i am a gamer who stays away for servers with guns in the load out or anything that might tip the scale. i just want to make a way that i can give a player a compass, box of matches and maybe a cool looking skin. preferably id like to do it by GUID to make it easier for me to keep track of. i hope that this is enough info for you to help me. i just want to make a fun way to insensitive donating and help lessen the burden of server costs

I don't believe its possible to do anything with the GUID within the code, its all within battleyes realm and so you can only make calls into battleye (bercon) as the whitelisting apps do.

Perhaps you could use the playerId in the database which persists after first login?

Back