Cant add Buildings to Namalsk Dayz.st

matty543

Ok ive been using a tutorial on how to edit maps from youtube and it worked perfect on panthera. and when i insert the script for namalsk it says it worked through phpmyadmin, but when i login nothing happens, no buildings nothing!

I edit my namalsk map, save it through multiplayer, i open the beidi file, run that through http://dayz.wofjwof.com/map.php , got that code opened my database on dayz.st , clciked bliss, clicked instance building, put my code in, everythings green then clicked go, lines are added! restart my server, then find out no new buildings are spawned.

Is there something different with namalsk map editing that i dont know? plz someone help

Your doing it all right its just some mission files dont accept additional objects, like Namalsk sadley, Taviana was the same with the 1.5 update.

so theres no chance to do it :(

Could of sworned i played a namalsk server with more buildings added on it before, there were hangers at the airfield and a new town added on the map with a hospital too

Sorry mate, I have tried several different ways and wont work for me, each time they do a version update it does change things so try then, it was about 3 versions ago I last had a building work for me on Namalsk.

DAMN

thats disapointing, Namalsk is my favourite map :(

Can you at least plz tell me what maps are compatible to add new buildings to?

And thx for answering my questions ^^

All I can Tell you Is Chernarus works, Lingor worked on last patch but have not checked since this weeks updates, have not been on other maps for over a month so cant say as versions have been updated several times now.

Back