Can't log into my new DayZ Celle Server

DeadWing

I get this message before the OA exit menu:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. mbg_celle2, kpfs_vwgolf, bw_cj187_bus, kpfs_lada, mbg_buildings_3, mbg_killhouses, map_eu, fgs_hill3, as_eu_oa_industrial, as_eu_oa_lights, as_eu_oa_rocks

I have DayZ Celle 1.9 installed, so can't figure why this is happening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Your missions files are not matching the server files on your server, or your client is running the wrong files.

Your missions files are not matching the server files on your server, or your client is running the wrong files.
My Server is Celle 1.9 (with dayz.st), so server files are correct and I uninstalled Celle from my PC and reinstalled with 1.9; but still same issue

If you are talking about launch parameters within a hosting company control panel, dayz.st, there are none. You simply download server and mission pbos, edit, stop server, upload them, start and it's done. I haven't even added any mods/scripts. It's literally vanilla DayzCelle 1.9 and I get that message I mentioned in opening post when I try to log on to my server.

I've never used dayz.st since I create my own server package for home users so I don't know how they do things.

But if you are running the correct files and launching it correctly Id say you need to contact your hoster dayz.st and ask them to check and ma by change the modlist. Could be they are using the wrong modlist.

Correct modlist would be: @dayz_conflicts;@dayz_celle;@mbg_celle;@YOUR SERVER FOLDER;

How do you launch the server? Just a button through the controlpanel?

I've never used dayz.st since I create my own server package for home users so I don't know how they do things.

But if you are running the correct files and launching it correctly Id say you need to contact your hoster dayz.st and ask them to check and ma by change the modlist. Could be they are using the wrong modlist.

Correct modlist would be: @dayz_conflicts;@dayz_celle;@mbg_celle;@YOUR SERVER FOLDER;

How do you launch the server? Just a button through the controlpanel?

Right. Thanks for that mate. Basically, you have choose which mod you're using, start the server, stop and download the PBOs, if you want to mod them and upload them, start the server again.

DayZst-Control-Panel.jpg

Ah I see, got it. Then i would do as I said before, contact them and check that they are using the right modlist. Let me/us know how it works out for ya.

Cheers

Back