change location of heli crash sites

Will695

I remember seeing a while back before the forum was reorganised someone figured out a way of spreading the heli crashes to the left smaller island of taviana 2.0. ive been searching for ages and can't seem to find the thread. If anyone has the link or remembers how to do it could please post it. Thanks

There was a thread about spawn locations that has details on how to change those and in that shows the centre position which affects the heli crashes.
I changed the spawn points and heli crash sites on our Taviana server some time ago and i believe CEN has played around with them since so if you need any help just give either of us a PM if you need assistance, the thread can be found here where this was discussed.
http://opendayz.net/threads/spawn-locations-on-taviana-com.8182/

Good luck!:)

We had them that way Will but have moved to animated heli crashes.

If you want help let us know!

thats awesome cheers guys, just had a quick look at that thread im guessijg that does both the player spawns and the heli crashes?

Yeah,just use the file Ian banks posted to easily simulate the crash site and spawn positions, the centre marker deals with crash sites if you stick with static points, if you use animated crash sites you can set up your own positions or I believe give a radius where they can possibly crash at on the map.

Back