Change Logout Timer

Tired of the complaints that each second on that timer takes 2.5-3 seconds causing a 90 second wait to logout? I edited mine to 12 seconds, still causing a 30-36 second wait to logout while in combat or being spotted by zombies.

http://sponsored.dayz.st/wiki/index.php?title=Change_Logout_Timer

I completed it just as you have listed and it worked. But the server has major lag issues while that is in place. I also have my mission pbo edited to be always sunny. Idk if that has something to do with it. That wouldn't make sense though. Is anyone else having this issue or does anyone have any suggestions?

Yes, it may be in the next push, but my host has not updated to the latest push past the initial 1.7.5.1 and there is NOTHING we can currently do about it. So this is more for the ones that are in my situation.

Believe me, I am at the point of exceeding what is provided by any host. But simply cannot justify the excessive cost of running a VDS somewhere at this point of the game.

If anyone knows how to modify this to work with 1.7.6.1 that would be amazing, so annoying having to wait so long

Sometimes you wait 90 seconds and then it says your in-combat with no zombies around, Such a buggy system. Infact it makes people ALT+F4 even more so they don't have to wait to EXIT the frigging game.

The code that is in 1.7.6.1 is the same code as originally posted. But you still have the ability to adjust that timer as you see fit.

Back