changing key for server

zappi

Hi all.
I tryed to install new sahrani update on my server.

But i'm stucked with this error:

arma2oa-2013-12-2...49-38-67-42d7d92.png

I have to add a key on the server apparently but i dont have a clue how and where to add it.

I tryed by creating a Keys folder in my server.pbo and add into the SMD_Day7.bikey

It doesnt work

Any help on it?

1) Did you launch your game with -mod=@Sahrani ?
2) Did you copy this key (dayz.bikey and dayzsara0.2.1.bikey) in your "Keys" folder in "Common\Arma 2 operation Arrowhead" ?

?

Well no.

In fact i joined a updated server and was totaly able to join it with dayz commander without adding or change anythings.
I just installing the sahrani last updated with dayz commander and be able to play on the updated server.

When i install the update mod on my server and try to join it, i cannot.

That's right.

And to check if the mod was runing correctly i tryed to join an updated server and it s working with no problem.

Now i try to join my server after upadted it but i cannot, i receve this error listed below

"I tryed by creating a Keys folder in my server.pbo and add into the SMD_Day7.bikey" Are you with Nitrado or Vilayer or soemthing? Or do you host it yourself?

i Use DaySt for this server.

Where to found the keys folder to add the right key??
I tryed into the server.pbo but no key folder are there and creating new one into doesnt work

in fact i have the key ( SMD_Day7.bikey ) for the new sahrani update.
But i dont know where to add it?

I checked my ftp and databse from dayz St and didnt see it anywhere this famous keys folder...

Because the keys folder is properly hidden by DayzSt along with the server command line. I don't no much about DayzST but if you cant find the keys folder its because you have to ask in a ticket for them to do it for you.

1st: you can't install mod updates on your own, it won't work. We are working on adding this Sahrani patch as well as the ability to run Epoch on Sahrani, watch the twitter feed for news.

2nd: If you ever need keys installed just zip them up and send them to us in an email ticket and we will add them to your node.

hi,

I ll sended the key somedays ago to the ticket as mentionned,
i receved this mail today:

""
Zappi;
You cannot update to a new version this way. We have to build the support into the backend. Watch the twitter feed for announcements on when it will be available in the control panel.
""

Then it seem i have to wait till dayz St update the sahrani mod.

I hope it will be done fast

Back