Character data not saving.

magw33d

I am trying to update my celle server to 1.8.03 and I have run into a bit of a roadblock.

Everything is up and running, but when players are disconnecting the player data is not saving.

This error is popping up in the RPT.

6:38:29 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Achievements <> has no default Achievements"
6:38:30 "get: STRING (########), sent: STRING (########)"
6:38:30 "Player UID######## CID#1 PID#1(<>) as Survivor2_DZ, logged off at Celle [96:131]"
6:38:30 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Achievements <> has no default Achievements"
6:38:30 Error in expression <r"] call server_updateObject } foreach (nearestObjects [_playerPos, DayZ_GearedO>
6:38:30 Error position: <nearestObjects [_playerPos, DayZ_GearedO>
6:38:30 Error Type Any, expected Array
6:38:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_onPlayerDisconnect.sqf, line 55
6:38:30 Client: Remote object 3:113 not found
6:39:16 "CLEANUP:TOTAL 0 LOOT BAGS"

The onPlayerDisconnect line is

{ [_x,"gear"] call server_updateObject } foreach (nearestObjects [_playerPos, DayZ_GearedObjects, 10]);

Nothing changed from the default Pwnozor build there. I can't figure out what is wrong, can anyone help me please?

Might I add that I also want to remove Achievements... it's not a feature that I want to have on my server.

I'm having the same problem also when I die in game and get kicked to lobby it won't respawn back into game.
Would like some help on this??

Well I figured out what was wrong- I was still running the old DayZ addons... whoops.

Still haven't figured out the achievements error, but the respawns are working now.

Back