Chernarus, Making new island Request ! :)

Anyone that knows how to Script and edit spawns/zombie spaws/NPC'S on that island and then i might realese the mission file for you all :)

Anyone that knows how to Script and edit spawns/zombie spaws/NPC'S on that island and then i might realese the mission file for you all :)

IF you do it the mission.sqm way I think I know a way to get ai onto the island, database I havn't got a clue though.

Okay first get your mission.sqm file from your mission.pbo and place it in documents > arma 2 other profiles> your profile > (create a folder called MPMission)>(create a folder called whatever, I called mine Zombie Horde) > place your mission.sqm inside Then open up dayz, esc back to the main menu, click multiplayer > new > accept default settings> select your map > click the "new editor" text > load your mission file Then go to wherever you want to place a zombie > click units > civilian> select the zombie class > place a zombie ( make him rank - Colonel so the other zombies will follow him) > place up to 20 other zombies around him (they will have a blue line connecting to the colonel) Then select waypoints at the right, click on your zombie colonel, double click where you want him to go (straight line, use many waypoints if you want them to walk along a road or something), set combat mode to open fire, engage at will (causes them to attack any player they see, if for any reason this doesn't work I believe you fix it in your mission.sqm by changing their side to east), dont touch formation (its unnecessary if you want a horde), set speed to whatever you like (limited - walking, normal-run/walk, full - charge their asses off) I suggest full, set behavior to careless.

Now just save it as a user mission and go back into your MPMissions folder in your documents. It should have created something like ZombieHorde%20chernarus or something. Then just drag and drop that Mission.sqm into your mission pbo replacing the old one. Screw with the settings in this to your liking, you can do this to set military ai patrols such as tank patrols, heli patrols, hell you can just have static ai protecting a fort you made using this.

You can pretty much make anything doing this. Tank patrols, zombie hordes, whatever you want. Experiment.

I did one similar and it spawns loot but the loot falls through the buildings into the water, also if you look zombies spawn but they also fall through, if you look in the water you will see them swimming around.

I can not get that part fixed so haven't messed with it much since then..any updates on this?

Reviving old thread because its an awesome mission.sqm, loot fallingthrough/npc falling/zombies/vehicles falling can all be fixed by turning this into a sqf and placing it in the server pbo and just execute it in the init of your mission file.

everything in the server pbo loads first so vehicles/loot/spawns/ai will all spawn after the building..

NPC walking through buildings/walls can be fixed this way aswell

I havent done anything to the map or neither have SindreMA and we kinda stopped the project, but if anyone want to try and fix the map and its bugs be my guest :)

Back