Chernarus Snow - Weather and Landscape + Question's

Minamo

Hello everyone, I'm quite new here.. and especially new to scripting and editing both the mission and server pbo,

- I've gotten this idea, and was wondering if its possible?

I've read you can get snowy weather, How to do so? I'm not aware of, but i'm guessing this is "easy"..

BUT! Is it possible to cover the landscape in snow? without rewriting and remaking the whole map of DayZ Chernarus,

I was wondering if anyone would be up for helping me adding Debug monitor..

currently, i've only increased chopper crashes and made full moon nights,
and working on adding dogs and NPC/AI's

But the last two parts (Dogs and AI's) are very far from working, i've tried some of these scripts here on the forum, but i have zero idea how to implant them and get them working..

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me to add the debug monitor, ( and answer the question about snowy chernarus )

About the weather this is easy to script in follow this link
for a snowy chernarus i advice to remake the chernarus map. thinking about the same idea.
In the dayz pbo are dogfiles. you only need the script to put it together. can't help you with that

Hello everyone, I'm quite new here.. and especially new to scripting and editing both the mission and server pbo,

- I've gotten this idea, and was wondering if its possible?

I've read you can get snowy weather, How to do so? I'm not aware of, but i'm guessing this is "easy"..

BUT! Is it possible to cover the landscape in snow? without rewriting and remaking the whole map of DayZ Chernarus,

I was wondering if anyone would be up for helping me adding Debug monitor..

currently, i've only increased chopper crashes and made full moon nights,
and working on adding dogs and NPC/AI's

But the last two parts (Dogs and AI's) are very far from working, i've tried some of these scripts here on the forum, but i have zero idea how to implant them and get them working..

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me to add the debug monitor, ( and answer the question about snowy chernarus )

i can make your dogs and ai work. contact me on skype ohkoptimus

Back