Did we not have to repair glass on the hueys in the past? I entered an AH6J in my data base just using the same parts as the bliss db huey with no mention of glass anywhere in the db . Per the official db, one would still need up to a total of 9 pieces of glass unless that has changed as well. Just curious.
In the interim, I looked up the parts for the AH6J for Arma and the only parts in common were motor, elektronika, mala vrtule, and velka vrtule with the db listing them w/o the '()' (motor,elektronika,mala vrtule,velka vrtule). It works on my server and didn't want to feel as if I was getting away with something by making it so easy to repair. I know, I know...I can adjust the variables.
rambling red
Edit: Just verified that there are indeed no glass parts per the vehicle(dot)pl looking how it generated the damage to the various parts. There is no indicator (at least that I found) in regards to damage to glass. So I guess as one repairs said vehicle the perceived damage to the glass is 'repaired' as the hull is repaired. Then I wonder what is the use of having glass panels spawn at all? I have yet to use one and per my db, not one vehicle spawned with glass damage.
carrying on, pip pip and all that