Coding Assistance Needed! :D

Captain Huggles

Hello guys! I run two Dayz servers ... One epoch and one overwatch and I am looking for someone who would like to help run my overwatch server. I need someone who can code fast as script well :)

Interested? Contact my email -
[email protected]

You've made 2 posts within 20 minutes im sure if somone can help you they would otherwise wait till then

This guy is a Scammer he has been saying to people that he will pay for files to be developed with amazing features sometimes even custom scripts. then he does not pay at all! Example is Hells Playground they were scammed by this guy. they made him amazing files and after they gave them to him, he just ran off and never paid. (DONT GET SCAMMED!)

Yeah true, I don't really need much help just like Cargo drops, Water mark logo, custom debug monitor etc. a few small things, but it's up to you as well!

Well i have talked to staff at Hells Playeground and they were the people who told me about how badly this guy ripped them off. then i found his threads on here. hes lazy and doesnt want to do anything so he just offers money to people to do it for him then he never pays you.

Who are you SkymanGT? Seriously may you please leave man.. You aren't achieving anything by harassing someone you found on the threads... Nick is their a way to report him? ... And anyway I've developed my epoch server fully all by my time and hands... Please leave Skyman?

Diddly i talked to you today in a ts conversation. You have been scamming people for awhile now and often lie a lot i have you on video lying in a teamspeak conversation about you getting hundreds of people on your server. just a example of some of the lies you try to pull.

I know like Zues, Freesome, Liteman, and Sabor? Those guys run in a clan with me but I don't know a diddly lad 'have you got the wrong guy maybe?

He copied and pasted what he wanted me to post mate, I'm not diddly haha my names Alexander lad haha diddly is someone else bro.. He asked me to post it for him :)

Back