Collection of cool colour corrections

Tiger

Hey guys I have a few colour corrections that I have used on my Tavi server that I thought some of you would like :p

Instructions on how to implement these corrections are in the file below :D

Enjoy them and if you have/find any other cool corrections post them here and I will include them!

Use

Code:
 if (!isDedicated) then {
    [] execVM "fixes\effects.sqf";
    };

Instead of

Code:
execVM "fixes\effects.sqf";

Thanks Cyrq!

Attachments

• effects.sqf
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,701
Hmm.. I can't get it work. Should the effects.sqf look like this?:
Code:
//A few colour corrections I gathered up from the internet, clear contrast works really well on most maps (best on thirsk).
//Just uncomment the correction you want to use, make a folder called "fixes" in your mission.pbo and put this file inside of fixes.
//Put this line at the bottom of your init.sqf "execVM "fixes\effects.sqf";" and your good to go! Thanks, Tiger.

//Dark draining
//_hndl = ppEffectCreate ["colorCorrections", 1501];
//_hndl ppEffectEnable true;
//_hndl ppEffectAdjust [ 1, 0.21, 0, [0.1, 0, 0, 0],[3.59, 3.49, 3.78, 0.83],[-0.31, 0.08, 3.79, 5]];
//_hndl ppEffectCommit 0;
If I want to choose Dark draining?

Hmm.. I can't get it work. Should the effects.sqf look like this?:
Code:
//A few colour corrections I gathered up from the internet, clear contrast works really well on most maps (best on thirsk).
//Just uncomment the correction you want to use, make a folder called "fixes" in your mission.pbo and put this file inside of fixes.
//Put this line at the bottom of your init.sqf "execVM "fixes\effects.sqf";" and your good to go! Thanks, Tiger.

//Dark draining
//_hndl ppEffectAdjust [ 1, 0.21, 0, [0.1, 0, 0, 0],[3.59, 3.49, 3.78, 0.83],[-0.31, 0.08, 3.79, 5]];
If I want to choose Dark draining?

If you want that colour correction you have to take away all the "//" from this block of code

Code:
//Dark draining

Which one of these would you recommend for day or night, and have you found a way to have it be time based?

I been looking into this for the past couple days.

Basically looking to create a more eerie feel for the night(blues/purples), and a really bleak day (oranges/yellows)

Depending on what map you run, but for night I would recomend either the blue or dark draining. everything else is pretty nice at day. The Wasteland correction might be nice, but you might want to lower the yellow on the code :)

To make it time based you have to change the 0 in _hndl ppEffectCommit 0; to the number of seconds (I think) until you want it to kick in like if you put 1800 in will kick in at about 30 minutes :)

Depending on what map you run, but for night I would recomend either the blue or dark draining. everything else is pretty nice at day. The Wasteland correction might be nice, but you might want to lower the yellow on the code :)

To make it time based you have to change the 0 in _hndl ppEffectCommit 0; to the number of seconds (I think) until you want it to kick in like if you put 1800 in will kick in at about 30 minutes :)

If that's when it kicks in based on restarts, how would you make it kick in based on time of day?

Also, I'm on Celle.

Back