Compiles/ SelfActions error? Need help!

Dynazzy

So basically if i start a trade or something that has with SelfActions to do i can't cancel it.
If anyone knows how to fix this please help me!

In general terms, the relevent script begins to execute as soon as a self action menu item is picked. Thus, there's no way to "cancel" a running script unless the ability to cancel is built into the script itself. For example, the Chernarus 1.8+ repair vehicle options are a submenu triggered by a script itself activated by the "Repair Vehicle" selection. Thus, if you want a cancel option, you'd need to add something like a "Confirm" layer that would lead to the final trade option. I suspect you want this because you or your players have picked the wrong option by mistake, and it's a done deal.

You could change this by tracking down the precise script handling the operation to which you wanted to add a Cancel option. You would add separate handlers to add and remove menu options between the menu and that script. So, instead of a final action being listed in the self action menu, you would see something like "Confirm purchase options", and that would, upon selection, disappear and bring up options like "Finalize purchase" and "Cancel purchase".

Is that what you mean?

No, i mean after i change to the new updated compiles and editied it by myself i can't cancel actions anymore. And i have no idea how to fix this so if anyone wanna send me an updated epoch 1.0.2.4 compile.txt with SelfActions i would really appreaciate it :)!

Back