create "AI"-controlled pilots for patrolflights

snajdan

Ok guys, i was trying to put an A-10 into the mission.sqm with waypoints ( only for a patrolflight over the whole map and ignoring every "enemy" )
So i think all is working fine, exception the cleanup script will fuck my "HACKER".

It will kill the pilot and so yeahhhhhh the plane crashs to the ground...

17:43:53 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
17:43:54 "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER Miguel Self hel2d IN A10"

17:59:35 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
17:59:35 "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER Daniel Wilson hel2d IN A10"

18:46:23 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
18:46:23 "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER Alyosha Produnov hel2d IN Su34"

How i can pretend the "Cleanup" to kill the AI? :eek:

Also am interested in this aswell, if anyone got solution...
Am hoping to start work on ai pilot for the cargo plane on weekend for either cargo jumps / random small chance of parachute spawns

ok my solution is a shit solution....but it works, i unpacked my dayz_server.pbo and searched in the server_cleanup.fsm and searched for "KILLING A HACKER"

At Line 282 i found this:

Code:
"//Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          (vehicle _x) setDamage 0.2;" \n
      "          _x setDamage 0.2;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allUnits;" \n
      "" \n

i completly removed the both lines with setDamage:

Code:
"          (vehicle _x) setDamage 0.2;" \n
"          _x setDamage 0.2;" \n

but how i said, its a bad solution, because the "spam" at the rpt serverlog is massive and will push the file to big file. I think i will remove the whole "script" and will test it, but you open the doors for hackers a little bit, because they can spawn vehicles without getting destroyed after getting in :(

Will you please share the complete code when done? Think it would be awesome to have a plane flying around..

Here the full version:

Code:
      "//Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
      "        //diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          //(vehicle _x) setDamage 0.2;" \n
      "          //_x setDamage 0.2;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allUnits;" \n
      "" \n

will you be sharing this as an optional package for bliss users asswel? because the idea sounds awesome :)

Or just dont and help me get vehicle spawns via script and being added to instance vehicle table working since that is a way better option for private server owners that want to customize their servers for their community..... just saying a mod should be about adding stuff not taking stuff away....

Back