CreateVehicle restriction #2

you need to edit createvehicle.txt in your Battleye directory. believe it or not, but its kickin you because of a Medical Box spawn.

On line 3 place !="MedBoxo_DZN" after MedBoxo like this:

5 "box" !="MedBox0" !="MedBox0_DZN" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762"...

youre gonna have to comment the one on the bottom too:

//!="MedBox0" //filtered now
//!="Sniper1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Camo1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Soldier1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="TentStorage"
//!="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" //filtered now
//!="BanditW1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="WeaponHolder_ItemTent"
//!="MedBox0_DZN"

Easy fix for an obnoxious problem. this restriction trapped me at the old hospital for several dayz not knowing i was kicking myself with these medbox spawns
 
I added like you said, but my bottom looks different, do I just add it to the bottom? Thanks in advance.

1 "" !"WeaponHolder" !"TinCan" !"Rabbit" !"Goat" !"WildBoar" !"Sheep" !"Hen" !"Cow01" !"Cow02" !"Cow03" !"Cow04" !"zZombie_Base" !"z_hunter" !"z_teacher" !"z_doctor" !"z_suit1" !"z_suit2" !"z_worker1" !"z_worker2" !"z_worker3" !"z_villager1" !"z_villager2" !"z_villager3" !"z_soldier" !"z_soldier_heavy" !"z_soldier_pilot" !"z_policeman" !"z_priest" !"BoltSteelF" !"Land_Fire_DZ" !"SodaCan" !"JackDaniels" !"RoadFlare" !"ChemRed" !"ChemBlue" !"ChemGreen" !"Survivor1_DZ" !"Survivor2_DZ" !"Survivor3_DZ" !"SurvivorW2_DZ" !"Bandit1_DZ" !"CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !"DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !"DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !"DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !"SmokeShell" !"SmokeShellRed" !"SmokeShellGreen" !"MedBox0" !"Camo1_DZ" !"Soldier1_DZ" !"DZ_Backpack_EP1" !"Sniper1_DZ" !"DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !"BanditW1_DZ" !"G_40mm_HE" !"dog"
5 "SeaGull"
5 "box" !"MedBox0" !="MedBoxo_DZN"!"AmmoBoxSmall_556" !"AmmoBoxSmall_762" !"ItemMatchbox" !"ItemToolbox" !"CardBoardBox" !"FoodBox1" !"FoodBox2" !"FoodBox3" !"z_ru_soldier_light" !"z_us_soldier" !"z_us_soldier_light" !"z_ru_soldier" !"CamoWinter_DZN"
5 "Mine"
5 "ARTY_"
5 "SADARM_"
5 "LASER_"
5 "WP_"
1 "_MLRS"
5 "_81"
5 "_82"
5 "_105"
5 "_120"
5 "_122"
5 "_227"
1 "Bo_"
1 "_AA"
1 "_AT" !"R_M136_AT"
1 "R_M136_AT" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "_AP" //"_APHE"
5 "_80"
5 "_57"
5 "_85"
5 "_100"
5 "_125"
5 "_30"
5 "_ied"
5 "_CRV7"
5 "_MEEWS"
5 "_SMAW"
5 "_GRAD"
5 "_SABOT"
5 "_SH"
5 "KORD"
5 "DSHKM"
5 "MK19"
5 "AGS"
5 "Nest_" //Nest_M240 //Nest_PK
5 "R_PG"
5 "R_OG"
5 "B_"
5 "_YakB"
1 "_ball"
1 "_mk"
1 "_HE" !"z_soldier_heavy" //!"G_40mm_HE" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "HE_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "M_" !"G_40mm_HE" //!"40mm_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "cock"
5 "Parachute" !"ParachuteWest" //under monitoring
1 "dog" //until released not welcome
5 "Land_" !"Land_Fire_DZ"
5 "BBarracks"
1 "_ep1" !"pack_EP1" !"pouch_EP1"
1 "_baf"
1 "_pmc"
1 "cz_" !"CZ_VestPouch_EP1"
5 "_LHD_
5 "_acr"
5 "MASH_"
5 "Fort_"
5 "BasicWeapons"
5 "SpecialWeapons"
2 ""
//!="MedBox0_DZN"
 
The one at the bottom is fine AFAIK, however, change the 5 at the start of the line to a 1. That should do it.

ie:

1 "box" !"MedBox0" !="MedBoxo_DZN"!"AmmoBoxSmall_556" !"AmmoBoxSmall_762" !"ItemMatchbox"
 
Top