CreateVehicle Restriction #48 problem

Sandbird

Valued Member!
I installed =BTC=_Logistic mod on my dayz server (https://board.nitrado.net/support-d...er/dayz/25929/dayz-heli-lift-script-f-r-rmod/), its a mod that makes helicopters been able to lift up vehicles.
It working fine, except when i select from the pilot's menu to drop the vehicle. It has 3 options.
88751615.png

Drop suv works fine but the other 2 options kick the player with :

19:20:50 - Player #0 XXXXXX (guiguiguigui) has been kicked by BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #48

Now, my scripts.txt is empty. All i got is 1 "". The createvehicle.txt on line 48(+1) has this:
1 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest"

and the script itself runs this code:

Code:
if (_dropped isKindOf "Static") then
    {
        _chute_type = "ParachuteWest";
        _dropped setPos [((position _dropped) select 0),((position _dropped) select 1),((position _dropped) select 2) - 10];
    } else
    {

if (_dropped isKindOf "CAAnimalBase") then
        {
        _chute_type = "ParachuteWest";
        } else {
        sleep 2.5;
        };

};

_chute = createVehicle [_chute_type, [((position _dropped) select 0),((position _dropped) select 1),((position _dropped) select 2)], [], 0, "NONE"];
    _dropped attachTo [_chute,[0,0,1]]; 
    if (withSmoke) then
    {
        _smoke = "SmokeShellRed" createVehicle position _dropped;
        _smoke attachto [_dropped,[-0.5,0,0]];
        _smoker = "SmokeShellGreen" createVehicle position _dropped;
        _smoker attachto [_dropped,[0.5,0,0]];
    };

So it looks like its correct.
Anyone knows why BE is kicking me out then ? Do i need to put something else in createvehicle?

-Thanks

Did you Reload Events after you changed line 49? I believe that's a 5 by default.

Edit: Or restart the server.

If you're getting kicked for BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #48 then BattlEye still thinks line 49 of the createvehicle.txt file tells it to kick you. Something didn't get saved/reset/etc.

no luck...still getting kicked...restarted the server 10 times already:
I even added these extra parameters but no luck
my createvehicle.txt
#48 5 "cock"
#49 5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" !"SmokeShellRed" !"SmokeShellGreen"
#50 5 "Land_" !="Land_Fire_DZ"
#51 5 "BBarracks"

#49 5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" !"SmokeShellRed" !"SmokeShellGreen"

Change the 5 to a 1, like this:

#49 1 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" !"SmokeShellRed" !"SmokeShellGreen"

yeah thats what i had but you thought 5 was the default :)
Still both with 5 and 1 same result.
I even tried to delete the line and i get the same error. oO.

I can attach both files if its necessary..I thought this was a simple thing :/
Turns to be a weird bug after all.

Generally if your getting a scripts restriction kick you want to take the error # you get and +2 to find the correct line to edit. #48 would be Line #50

Code:
5 setOverCast !"\"setOverCast\"," !"0 setOvercast _currentOvercast;\n0 setFog _currentFog;" !"if (_currentWeatherChange == \"OVERCAST\") then {\n_timeUntilCompletion setOvercast _targetWeatherValue;" !"0 setOvercast _initialOvercast;\n\nif (_initialOvercast >= 0.75) then {"

That is line #50 in my Battleye scripts.txt

This is not a scripts issue since my scripts.txt is empty like i said :) This is a createvehicle.txt issue that for some reason the server ignores my exception rule.

This is not a scripts issue since my scripts.txt is empty like i said :) This is a createvehicle.txt issue that for some reason the server ignores my exception rule.

Did you get your issue resolved? I am currently experiencing the same issue as you described.

Yeah, this my line 49 now and it works fine:

5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" !="ParachuteMediumWest" !"=BTC=_Logistic/=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf" !"=BTC=_Logistic/=BTC=_Lift/=BTC=_attachCargo.sqf" !"=BTC=_Logistic/=BTC=_Lift/=BTC=_detachCargo.sqf"

Give it a try

Thanks. I ended up modifying the line; 5 "Parachute" !"ParachuteWest" //under monitoring

in the createvehicle.txt file so that it read; 1 "Parachute" !"ParachuteWest" //under monitoring

That seems to be fine. And all of the features are now working :)

Back