Creating new roads in Chernarus?

yes some of the road types the grass and bushes grow through. some they don't. there is a nograss object you can lay down and it gets rid of the grass in the editor i havent tried it yet but when i move it over to the server ill see if it works and get back with yall.

No. That's the problem you'll face with putting roads in that way. They aren't meant to be placed like that. The reason -there is a layer mask which tells the engine with surface (I.e. grass,asphalt,sand) gets mapped to what area of the terrain.

Usually when constructing a map you choose a non-clutter texture to go under the roads, such as asphalt . This mean that the ground texture you apply under the roads has no clutter (those weeds and bushes and grass you see) applied to it. The reason some areas of the road show it and some don't is because clutter is applied to an area randomly per the percentage you choose in the islands config file.

Krixes just made a new mod and has added new (striped) roads that work properly. maybe he would be willing to share his method with you?

Back