CUSTOM BUILDINGS DAYZ EPOCH 1.0.4.2

niall straughan

I have an Epoch 1.0.4.2 server with GTX Gaming Server Hosting, similar file system to HFB servers. im trying to add in custom buildings, but all threads lead me to faliure:(. Thedatabase my server uses is PHPMYADMIN and the main database is epoch4908. I have no buildings tables, but i udnerstand the server uses object_data for buildings. I know where my beidi files are for my custom map changes. Ive searched for hours with no luck so sorry if this is a common post:((.

Can anyone help me sort out custom buildings, preferably someone who has a HFB/GTX or any or similar server file format.
thanks

you would add the custom buildings in your server.pbo or mission.pbo! For example:
First you must obtain the server.pbo from your filemanager probably located int he @DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons folder!
Step 1

First download the file called BalotaAddition.sqf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w6mf410mkoegev3/BalotaAddition.sqf

Step 2

Next inside your server.pbo make a new folder called Buildings or whatever you wanna name it!

Step 3

Then place the .sqf file you just made into there!

Step 4

Almost Done! Just go to your init folder in your server.pbo and open up server_funtions.sqf

Step 5

Scroll to the bottom and past this:
//Balota Additions
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\BalotaAddition.sqf";

Step 6 - Done

Know just save and Re-pack

NEEDED IF CHANGED NAME OF FILES! (Name it something Different)

If you named the folder different then change the highlighted YELLOW part to that name!

If you named the .sqf file different then change the highlighted RED part to that name!

Ive tried krixes self bloodbag, and two different auto refuels, did everything as the tutorials have said, neither of worked:(, dont suppose you could tell me the names/link me to the self bb and auto refuel you use?

Ive tried krixes self bloodbag, and two different auto refuels, did everything as the tutorials have said, neither of worked:(, dont suppose you could tell me the names/link me to the self bb and auto refuel you use?
Yep, just join my teamspeak and I can help you out! I will private message you the info!

Back