Custom loading screen help needed!

Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but I'm having some difficulty implementing a custom loading screen to my dayz.st server. I've read and followed the guide here: http://sponsored.dayz.st/wiki/index.php?title=Custom_Load_Screen but i've run into a couple of problems. Exactly what do I change the coding to, and where would I put the loading screen picture so that it can be used on the server?

Help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance guys.

Code:
disableChannels[]={0,2,6};
enableItemsDropping = 0;
onPauseScript = "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_onPause.sqf";

loadScreen = "scedayz.jpg";

class Header
{
gameType = COOP;            //DM, Team, Coop, ...
minPlayers = 1;            //min # of players the mission supports
maxPlayers = 100;            //Max # of players the mission supports
};

It's the scedayz.jpg part you need to edit in your description file. and put the photo in the main part of the mission.pbo where your description file is

i can't change my load screen..i set all settings like you said.But load screen still have default photo.Even i deleted this"description.ext"server started without error.this is normal ?
pleae help..
adszcuo.png

You deleted your description.ext and the server is still starting? I don't think that's normal.. o_O

Are you certain you're editing the right file?

The image needs to be of a resolution of 2x1 as well, like 512x256 or 1024x512 but best quality would be 2048x1024. File sizes of course would be a concern, a 512x256 load screen might be blurry but it's also going to be 1/10 the size of the crisp and clear 2048x1024 version so you'll need to make the decision about which to use. JPGs work as well which can sometimes help.

i can't change my load screen..i set all settings like you said.But load screen still have default photo.Even i deleted this"description.ext"server started without error.this is normal ?
pleae help..
adszcuo.png
The photo needs to be in the dayz_Mission folder located in the same root section as your init, descriptions ect. So take it out of the folder Loadscreen

Are you hosting your own server? Just noticed from an earlier post that the description.ext you're editing is on your hard drive.

Back