Custom loadout help (Bliss)

salmon

I've dug around the forums/Google trying to find an answer before signing up and asking on here, so please excuse me if I have managed to miss the answer I'm after in the billions of threads out there.

I have setup three custom loadouts using the Cust_loadout option in Bliss, the items for which are all standard and as such all work.

The issue I am having is that something keeps replacing the Skins I have set for each loadout to the standard skin.

I have set the following three skins:
GUE_Soldier_Medic
RUS_Soldier_Base
MVD_Soldier_Base

All of which are said to be 'legal' skins in the following two links:
http://opendayz.net/threads/unbanned-vehicle-list-by-arma2_oa_build_102678-ie-without-rmod.8277/
http://thesaints.forumstopic.com/t81-gear-up-for-nuclear-winter

When spawning in, the player is reverted to the standard survivor skin, but I can manually enter the players profile and set the above skins and upon spawning they will be equipped with said skin.

I have also tried commenting out the following piece of script in the server_playerLogin.sqf:

if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ"])) then {
_model = "Survivor2_DZ";
};

This doesn't seem to help though unfortunately. I have also tried spawning players in with the skin in their inventory, but this also does not work.

The reason I come to this forum section is because I am not trying to get this done by changing scripts.

I should just clarify that I understand that I need to create a custom loadout and then assign the custom loadout to the relevant Unique_id - I have done this and tested with several variations of member-loadout.

I also want to clarify that I'm not attempting to spawn players with random skins: I want members of the community I am a part of to spawn with skins based on their 'membership level', e.g. Full member, Moderator, Admin.

Thank you in advance for any help/advice.

Balls - Seems I miss-read. This is about Server/Admin TOOLS. Not general server/admin help.

Sorry about that - Any admins delete ths please?

Back