custom skins dont work on this server pack

Turkfalso

i dont know why but i must be to do with the server type, i had rmod installed the custom skins didnt work, i then installed rmod2 which says its fixed all problems with custom skin models, but no it still wont work, but somehow other people mgot this working? please can someone not just ignore this as i was told by a friend that opendayz you get support for your quieres, but sadly all my posts nobody has helped me, which i hope won't stay the same. swo please could someone point me in the right direction?

Im not sure its possible anymore, because many of the other skins are banned in the dayz client code.. which basically means that you have to make a new branch of both the dayz server and client where you unban the skins.. but this also means that all the people that wanna play on your server, have to download a new custom version of dayz.

But i could ofcourse be mistaking, i aswell would be interested if there is a way to unlock custom skins, so it doesnt affect anything client side.

By custom skins i mean stuff like, enabling you too look like a medic, or policeman etc... stuff like that.

thanks for reply, it should work though as rmod2 supposedly bypasses the dayz_code and allows use of custom skins, ive done it on other rmod servers but can't get it to work on my own, it either comes up with a error saying it got something else in confiq.cpp (think thats the file name) or just resets the new character fields in player_login.
???

Back