Custom Tools Menu

ThreePlus

I've had a idea lately to add a custom scroll menu for my sever that only admins can access.
I tried reworking the "Tools Menu" that comes with Admins Tools but the "Tools Menu" function appears but selecting it does nothing. I also tried wardrobe but that doesn't seem to work at all.

Any ideas?

I get your point of view..
But, won't that basicly be the same as the "Admin Tool"

I'm still newby towards coding, but it's easy to adjust the admin tool for => vehicles / weapon kits and skins.

And if you make something new, in my eyes it would be an exact copy of the tool.
You'll just end up with a bigger mission file. No?

Like this. i've been editing the vehicles list for a bit so all working stuff on a vanilla server could be spawned (no rMod or other map, just cherna)

Yes it would but I no longer use admins tools, I would just like to use the menu that comes with it and modify it to use custom scripts like Dancing or something like that.

My guess it would be basicly the same ^^.
You would also need to following files (which are in Bluep. tool)
- Activate.sqf [Player uid call out the admintoolsmenu/they execute the admintools]​
- AdmintoolsMain.sqf [Your basic functions, opening tools menu, sub-menu's]​
- Eexcute.sqf [execute for the admintools to start/kick-in]​

And from there you could custom fit everything you'll need...

But maybe there are other ways out there.. ^^
idc.. i'll stick with the tool. it's easy to edit :p

I've actually done all that, But when I click "Tools Menu" nothing happens. I don't even get and error for missing files or anything like that.

I've actually done all that, But when I click "Tools Menu" nothing happens. I don't even get and error for missing files or anything like that.

If you still have those exact files somewhere.. check if you're executing the right files..
Thats the only thing i can figure out

(for vehicle menu / weapons / skins look for this )
["AH6X Little Bird", [2], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript5,"AH64.sqf"]]], "1", "1"], //Chopper

(for the tools menu sub menu's look for this)
["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:ModToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
["Skins Menu", [3], "#USER:SkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],

Look if those names are exactly the same as you named them ^^... Thats the only thing i can think off.

Back