day night cycle

Will695

so I would like to make my tavi 2.0 server have a 2hour day and 1 hour night on a 3 hour restart. I've had a look at accelerated time and theres no real answer on there so I was thing, would it be possible to set the time when the server starts at say it went night at 6pm would it be possible to atart the time at 4pm let it run for 3 hours so from 4-6 it would be light then go dusk then night from 6-7pm. then the server would restart and the whole cycle would happen again.? I'm on a dayz.st server by the way.

not without access to your hiveext.ini file and a custom DayZ Server Admin tool written by dayz.st.

I've already asked this with regards to our celle server always starting at 8pm.

No, it required custom coding on our dedicated machine.

They can't do it on their normal servers because they are shared on the same machine as other servers (up to 15-20 per machine) and all use the same DayZ Server Monitor.

ahh ok even if it is a private hive? I'm guessing you have a completely different dedicated server? (non dayz.st)

oh ok I though I had one too. do you have this working on ur server and how did u get a dedicated server through dayz.st

Worked with Ersan directly to get one.

No I don't have this working because it would require custom coding on their end.

just got this email from them which is interesting

i asked the same question and got this back

"Not at this time. You can choose the always daylight option and a 12 hour restart cycle to run from 8am-8pm every cycle, giving you about 2 hours of night twice a day."

Back