Day-Z.PL #1 MERCENARY [ALL:OFF] (WHITELISTED) (1.7.6.1/102591) [GMT-1]

cyrq

Valued Member!
alzp6Fq.png

Hello. I would like to invite all players to our new server. Located in Poland, Day-Z.pl is a fairly new server with a stable player base, focused on realism and team play. No first person, no corsairs, waypoints etc.

General Info:
  • Chernarus
  • Uses vanilla DayZMod
  • Whitelisted
  • Time: GMT -1
  • Side chat only via text
  • Full moon nights
  • 1st Person only
  • No corsairs
  • No waypoints
Modifications:
  • Halo jumps
  • Couple of new weapons: AK107_pso, bizon (non SD), Sa61_EP1, BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT, AK_107_GL_kobra, SCAR_L_CQC, M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo, GP25/M203 Flares...
  • Removed BAF_AS50_scope
  • Removed NVGoggles (since everyone is boosting their gamma nowadays...)
  • Custom loot tables
  • Random custom skins looted from Soldier Cloathing drops
  • Cargo check on Vehicles/Tents
  • ShacTac Movement supported
  • Some changes to the humanity system
  • Salvage parts from Vehicles
  • Modified refuel animations
  • Ability to ignite tents
  • Custom vehicles
  • Custom Buildings mostly for balancing purposes
  • Lot of bicycles ;)
  • Kill Messages
  • Guaranteed ammo that spawns with weapons changed to min 2, max 4 mags
  • Probably some more features that I forgot to mention :p
b_560_95_1.png
Get Whitelisted HERE
Check the stats HERE
English version of the webpage coming soon.​
I would also thank all of the opendayz community. Some of the modifications wouldn't be possible without you guys. :rolleyes:

So, i was playing on this Server today, and got banned after 10 min. Because the rules state: you can't talk about anybodys location, not even your own, and you can only talk in english or polish.

Now how should anybody know this, if it's only written down in polish? Are you guys this stupid?

Well anyhow, even though i was looking for a good populated first person server, i can only tell you guys to stay away from this one, you never know if a pussy admin is on and kicking you for telling somebody where u start.

EDIT: I forgot, you cant even say "fuck" because it's bad language...

So, i was playing on this Server today, and got banned after 10 min. Because the rules state: you can't talk about anybodys location, not even your own, and you can only talk in english or polish..

Now how should anybody know this, if it's only written down in polish? Are you guys this stupid?

Yep, not a word in english...o_O
http://day-z.pl/regulamin/ln/en/

Well anyhow, even though i was looking for a good populated first person server, i can only tell you guys to stay away from this one, you never know if a pussy admin is on and kicking you for telling somebody where u start.

EDIT: I forgot, you cant even say "fuck" because it's bad language..

Rules are simple. Don't lik'em? Don't play.

Ahh...:

Code:
17:14:14 : (Side) Born to be Wild: lichi you cant say the locations of players and shit it is prohibited i think
17:14:26 : (Side) Oyci3C: and this ^, yes
17:14:28 : (Side) [JUDGE] Lichi: i can tell my own fucking location when ever i want
17:14:30 : (Side) [JUDGE] Lichi: come stop me

Yep, very polite...

Code:
17:15:14 : (Side) [JUDGE] Lichi: naja, wenn man eh ned englisch reden muss
17:15:20 : (Side) [JUDGE] Lichi: dann kann man ja eh auf die beidln scheissen
17:15:24 : (Side) Born to be Wild: nein
17:15:25 : (Side) Oyci3C: only english or polish

Yet you still were typing some crap in German. And I don't even have the time to translate that shit - simply don't care.
Have fun elsewhere!

Back