DAYZ 1.7.4.4 works?

Mine doesn't seem to load if I have any vehicles spawned in the database. Not entirely sure what's going on yet. Can play just fine if there aren't any though.

Chernarus 1.7.4.4 / 91531

Code:
* [Prerequisites]    beta-patch 98866.

Try rolling back your beta patch to the one specified.

Got the vehicles to work. It didn't like something about my custom instance ID. I let it default to 1 and everything was fine. Now I just need to sort out all these new Battleye false positives...

I'm having issue with DayZ 1.7.4.4. Manually downloaded latest DayZ and installed in appropriate location on the server. Downloaded and updated Bliss to schema 0.29, ran build.pl --clean, then ran build as follows:

Code:
>perl build.pl --world mbg_celle2 --instance 1 --with-invcust --with-messaging --with-wrecks
19 File(s) copied
INFO: Creating configuration dayz_1.mbg_celle2
23 File(s) copied
INFO: RCon password will be set to 40021efa
INFO: Merging Bliss code into official server
21 File(s) copied
Hunk #1 failed at line 10.

So now I'm getting Hunk #1 failed at line 10. however build looks good, so I copied everything out of deply folder and finished configuring. Server started up, no errors. I logged in with DayZ 1.7.4.4 client and when spawning in its doing that fade to black server is running 1.7.3 code. When downgraded client to 1.7.3 everything is running peachy dorry.

I have been messing with this all last night and this morning, re-downloaded DayZ 1.7.4.4 several times from different sources, ran build with different parameters. I'm simply out of ideas, its as if server completely ignoring 1.7.4.4 and thinks its running 1.7.3. I have no explanation, please help.

Just want to follow up on my previous post. The issue I posted above was related to Celle map, with the celle174 released all is well.

Anyone having trouble with destroyed vehicles not respawning after the jump to 1.7.4.4? They went in fine on first shot, and any new spawns I add work fine, but anything that is destroyed in game isn't regenerating via the script.

Back