DayZ 1.8.0.3 handcuff player help

I'd gladly help you again panda alas I'm restricted to my iPhone for the moment. I guess I could edit your server from my phone just like I did with my servers but yeah busy irl and all that shiznaz makes it hard to settle down enough to relax and go through your files, not to mention the frustration of the iPhone autocorrecting thingy that loves to mess code up :)

@Inkko let me know when youre ready sir :)
Just woke up and headed to work so it'll be like 9 hours before I can help you out.

Hopefully I will continue testing my new check tonight to see if I can perfect it. The only issue I've run into with it so far is getting kicked to lobby so I think there's something that's running continuously that ends up force disconnecting you.

Sat in your teamspeak for about 5 hours, have a really broken version of the loading into vehicle script working tho. No way of letting the player out at the moment but its a start lol.

Sat in your teamspeak for about 5 hours, have a really broken version of the loading into vehicle script working tho. No way of letting the player out at the moment but its a start lol.
hey im sorry wasnt on :/ and its a start indeed!

Has anyone got a later version of the script every player that gets detained on my server just relogs to get rid of it ... it gets really annoying anyone have a fix

Has anyone got a later version of the script every player that gets detained on my server just relogs to get rid of it ... it gets really annoying anyone have a fix
The file I'm working on will fix this. If they logout or alt F4 ect when they come back in it will re-detain them.

anyone feel like taking on a big project? i need an experienced coder! :) if you feel like putting a month or more work into creating a server worth you time that has potential? hit my ts! :D huge project iv already started just cannot do bymyself as i dont have enough experience sadly :/

I do have a bunch of days off coming so I'll have a lot of free time to work on it. Maybe SchwEde and I can get together again and work on it some more.

I might take you up on that Panda. I have a scan this morning (in about an hour) then I'll be home later today. I'll swing into your TS and chat you up over it. I'm all but done running my servers and TS, it's just not what I want to be spending my time on. I'd rather be creating.

main problem im having right now @gopostal is peole getting kicked for using the traders, wich ill take you ingame and show you the kick messages, currently im working on that :/ got the banker to work (send money, deposite and withdrawl, now the vehicle trader and gun trader need fixing. i have a feeling this could be the new thing...could be big, and scince i think it could be , seems like its worth the month or 2 of work to put this out! sorry for change of topic...

Hope to be able to set my rig up soon, can't give you any eta tho.. Busy working irl.. Hope all is going well for you!

Back