DayZ 1.8.1 Vehicle Spawning

Dumgard

I've recently set up a dedicated box for my Epoch and DayZ Mod servers.

With the latest database changes that 1.8.1 has brought, it has made it difficult for me to figure out how to easily add in a bunch of extra vehicles to the server. I used to have a TON of vehicle spawn points in my old database, which would spawn a good portion of vehicles given their Spawn Chance.

Currently, my map has zero vehicles showing on it. I'd like to do one (or both if possible!) of the following:

1. Implement a random spawn system similar to what Epoch uses so that vehicles are spawned evenly across the map, and a new vehicle is spawned upon the destruction of a current vehicle.

2. Easily add in about 100 static vehicle spawnpoints. Since I am now on a dedicated server and no longer using DayZ.ST, I am uncertain what utilities are able to provide right click spawn point addition with the new 1.8.1 database.

I'm wondering if I can just restructure the old database's world_vehicle table, but the thing that concerns me is that the new database format having an ObjectUID column. I am not sure what I need to do with that.

Would like to know as well as we're planning on updating to 1.8.1 soon. Unfortunately I am not very familiar with MySQL so I am unable to help.

I have added spawnpoints into the database, and called pMain. Even after editing pMain to allow for 250 vehicles max, it won't spawn more than 72 objects into object_data. I currently have 1016 possible spawn entries.

ETA: Thank you for the fast help! Fixed the Object limit with the object_classes table

Last edited:
Back