DayZ 2017 Reality support notice

gdscei

Valued Member!
The upcoming version of DayZ 2017, version 2, is coming out soon and therefor I've gotten the server files already in Reality for a smooth update.

There are some notes on using these server files though:

- You cannot run any other maps/mods in the same database as 2017 since 2017 edits the database. Use a new database for other maps/mods (ofc you can still use different instances of 2017)

- 2017 has custom script filters that are included in the filter folder of Reality. It'll be automaticly applied on building the server files, make sure you copy them over. If you still get restrictions, please contact me.

- These files are for version 2 only; they do not work on the current 1.1 version.

- Using Reality's packages (buildings, ssZeds, messaging etc) has a possibility to cause problems. There has not been testing yet if it works correctly or not. Use at your own risk.

- 2017 is using a custom HiveExt that should be copied correctly to the deploy/@reality_(inst numbr).dayz2017 folder. This HiveExt is required for support of the sleep functionality in the new update, and not using it may result in errors or even character data loss.

- Please direct any issues regarding the server/mission files towards me (PM me on OpenDayZ for example), not towards thevisad (except for errors with the building process of course).

So with the client files for 2017 2.0 release today we can already host one? Tried a few minutes ago, must have done something wrong. The rpt gets spammed with this:

10:58:17 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.tank_apoc_shinkicker, Base_Building_2017
10:58:17 Missing addons detected:
10:58:17 tank_apoc_shinkicker
10:58:17 Base_Building_2017

So with the client files for 2017 2.0 release today we can already host one? Tried a few minutes ago, must have done something wrong. The rpt gets spammed with this:
The server files are not working correctly atm. Please stand by while I fix it :)

Back