DayZ Civilian V 1.1 Rolling Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on the release ? will it be on dayzcommander too ? you have about 70 players wainting for it in France !

Any news on the release ? will it be on dayzcommander too ? you have about 70 players wainting for it in France !
got most loot configured just need to fix bugs and get that damn venidng machine script done. Plus Optimization.

Updated changelog, can't really think of everything I have done since july 4th but I know what I did today ont he mod :)

Great ! Nice to see all this new features !

will it be released this week ? (I didn't checked since friday so maybe it is already released !)

Great ! Nice to see all this new features !

will it be released this week ? (I didn't checked since friday so maybe it is already released !)

I'm hoping to get it out soon. Depends on how things go this week, kind of been in an iffy mood lately, lucily sharkking, and lazyink have been helping a lot.

Great ! If you need help on mods or things like that or if you need technical support like a Teamspeak or a place on a dedicated server, don't hesitate to contact me ;) We like your job and are happy to help you.

the new buildings look fantastic man! I love the freedom you have allowed with this mod! while dayz continues to limit the possibilities, you continue to expand! It's not the 350z's that cause any problems for me. The vehicles that have caused rpt errors are all of the USEC_bell helis (their cool as shit though!)-the r34_police car (which everyone thinks is the coolest car in the mod)-and the ever popular 'luxury yacht' it makes the entire server lag :/ are there any new skins being added? like australian SOTG skins or spec ops operator skins (asking because of popular demand)

the new buildings look fantastic man! I love the freedom you have allowed with this mod! while dayz continues to limit the possibilities, you continue to expand! It's not the 350z's that cause any problems for me. The vehicles that have caused rpt errors are all of the USEC_bell helis (their cool as shit though!)-the r34_police car (which everyone thinks is the coolest car in the mod)-and the ever popular 'luxury yacht' it makes the entire server lag :/ are there any new skins being added? like australian SOTG skins or spec ops operator skins (asking because of popular demand)

You are going to have to remind me to put those new skins in xD. As for the yacht, it is being removed and replaced with a new vehicle that does not cause lag looks better and easier to get into and it doesn't launch you up in the air 10k feet. The usec_bell helis are removed. As for the r34 police car I will take a look at the rpt log again I remember that coming up.

mYmFmkt.jpg
new blood splatter when hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back