DayZ Civilian v 2.0 Rolling Changelog

Any update ? When will be the release ?

This weekend, sorry but development will be slowing down because of school. The homework takes a long time but isn't hard. I usually only have like 1 hour to work on the mod after school. Good news: Lee enfield now has a scoped variant, crossbow will have a scoped variant and ak103,ak104,105,107, aks74u, ak74, Lee enfield, and crossbow are now all customizable, which means it is easier to balance the loot tables.

[NEW]Rh_MGs pack
[NEW] RH_SMG pack
[NEW] TMP now fully customizable
[NEW] UMP now fully customizable
[NEW] LeeEnfield Texture
[NEW] Hk416 and 417 have new sd variants that are customizable
[NEW] Hk53 now Fully customizable
[NEW]Masada now has sd variant that is customizable
[NEW] ScarL now customizable
[NEW] ScarH now customizable
[NEW] AN94 now customizable
[NEW] Rk95 now has sd variant that is customizable
[NEW]Ak47 now customizable
[NEW]Kriss Vector now customizable
[NEW] Ak74p now customizable
[NEW]AKM now customizable
[NEW] Mk14 now customizable
[NEW]ScarAK now customizable
[NEW] Mp7 now customizable
[NEW]P90 now customizable

Closed test tomorrow with a few friends, going to test it out see what bugs we can find and what can be improved release is sunday.

Saw the NE airfield ! Nice, even with the issue with buildings in the same place...

It was due to another addon, not sure whether it was made by ink or a2best, eitther way I need to get rid of the one that I didn't make before release

Almost done, signing files, hopefully they will work this time. After that, we will set up official server, then release time

Everything is ready, only problem is the dedicated server, we are having issues with it and are trying to fix them. Release tomorrow if we get the server working

Report for today: I had too much homework and could not work on the server, therefore, as a result, I decided to talk to Vilayer and I will try to get a dedicated with my own money (keep in mind I have no job.) I will try to host about 3 servers, official servers, in the USA, we will have 1 in Germany. So a total of 4 official servers, we might have to start accepting donations as a result.

i have a dedicated box as of right now,,, i can run an official on it if you want but i need to know because its due in 3 days

I have a dedicated too with big performances. I can manage an official server in France.
I will have an unofficial too with my own parameters to fit my players requests and our RP.

i have a dedicated box as of right now,,, i can run an official on it if you want but i need to know because its due in 3 days

I have a dedicated too with big performances. I can manage an official server in France.
I will have an unofficial too with my own parameters to fit my players requests and our RP.

I really appreciate it guys, we will try to fix the official server later, just need to get this out. Robowilso, I already have you on skype, and fouc pm me your skype.

Back