DayZ Dual Admin Debug Monitor

Got it working but while using admin version it constantly flickers on screen. And player one doesnt show url at bottom.

Hello, i've installed this on my server and so far no errors from the server. My problem is that the debug monitor is not appearing for me (server owner) but all of my mods, and other players are getting the regular debug monitor. I would only like the regular debug menu, not the admin monitor.

I added the player count to the player menu, but it always comes out as 1, but my menu shows the number correctly. Odd.

if u have one of the versions of antihack floating around, u can remove playableUnits from
Code:
_retArr = ['allUnits','entities','allMissionObjects','vehicles','playableUnits'];
then it should work for player's debug menu

I'm having some problems with the debug monitor i use. The problem is the debug is triggered using the insert key (which is fine) but the debug monitor fade's away and disappears after about 20 seconds. How can i make it so that the debug monitor never fade's away or fade's away after 2 hours or longer?

I'm having some problems with the debug monitor i use. The problem is the debug is triggered using the insert key (which is fine) but the debug monitor fade's away and disappears after about 20 seconds. How can i make it so that the debug monitor never fade's away or fade's away after 2 hours or longer?

how did you bind to ins? i have looked into this way before, and couldnt figure it out. im using always on version because of this. i didnt want to make custom button 20, to be the debug screen.

how did you bind to ins? i have looked into this way before, and couldnt figure it out. im using always on version because of this. i didnt want to make custom button 20, to be the debug screen.

If you go into compile.sqf and find the string that says "user20" around line 259ish, not at my computer right now in it and change the other one as well to "user13" it's default for insert. I don't think it works on what key, just was custom slot.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

My problem is the anti hack i use disables all key binds so no one can use it, I'm pounding my head off the desk trying to figure out how to make an exception.

Does this still work on 1.7.7?
I have tried installing it but cant enable it in game as the key you have to bind to it "action 20" is now used for the player journal.

you have to replace the config file with the one that is supplied, i wouldn't do that considering so much has changed wait for OP to update. The journal has replaced the debug monitor so hopefully somone will soon release a custom journal. Because the stock journal sucks!

I have been using the Tool Menu perfectly fine on my server but when I try to add my admins to it they get the Tool Menu option and nothing pops up after they click it, then they can't shoot or scroll again until they spam click their mouse? What's wrong?

Back