DayZ Eclipse | Auto Refuel | Extended Balota | Pirate island | AI Bandits | Non PVP | Active admins

Would you join this server after reading this thread?

• Not my thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i will come on teamspeak and ask some questions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello there guys , my name is Royal Cuppa and im here to advertise my server.

DayZ Eclipse - www.dayzeclipse.net

We are a non pvp server which means you cannot shoot at other players, you can team up or fight alone against the zombies. We are currently testing / adding in AI controlled island which used to be stalisky but now its called pirate island , it will hold high end miltary loot , the barracks at NW will be blocked so you wont have a choice but to face the AI at priate island to get hold of that sweet sweet loot.

We have a bridge that goes from chenarus to pirate island , currently the AI isnt there and there is no mapping but that is to change over the next week.

We are looking for new players to hopefully set up teams and help out other players and also to join in the fun with us when we start our weekly events.

Weekly events will range from

Storm devils castle - admins will be guarding devils castle and any one who can kill the admins will get to keep the loot on there bodies and take any vehicles that are within devils castle.

Le DayZmans 24 - a push bike race that will start from kamenka and finish at north east airfield :) the only rule is that your not allowed to get off your bike , if your bike is damaged then you must wait for the repair team to come down and fix your bike before continiuing on.

These are just a few at the moment but we are open to more suggestions via our fourm.

Unique extended citites are another one of our key features , at the moment balota is done but we are going to be mapping more in over the next few weeks , so please make sure to check out our server to see for your self .

If you do enjoy the server and would love to help us out then we do have items that you can donate for ranging from vehicles to weapons to your own base , if you are intrested then please visit - http://www.dayzeclipse.net/dayzpackages/ - also thank you very much if you do decied to support us as without you we wouldnt be around.

Along side with everything else here are a few little snippiets ive forgotten to mention including whats in the post ;)

Custom loading screen , Custom bases , Auto refill , Rope from helicopters , Weekly Events , Monthly game giveaways , AI's , Bridge to staliskly island aka Pirate island , extended cities and much more added very soon

Here are the server details and i hope to see you all on there very soon :)

Server IP : 46.165.221.97:2322 - 25 slots
Teamspeak ip: ts3.nitrado.net:16150

I do advise popping onto our teamspeak and come chat with the rest of the community :) we dont bite , i promise.

Feel free to ask anything else below and i will try to awnser as quickly as i can.

I too run a NON-PvP server. I I have DZ Bandit AI and Chernarus Mission System with some other goodies running on it. I have quite the nice community and the players like how the server is set up and managed.

Unfortunately, 95% of DayZ players are douchebags and believe killing on sight will make their baby dicks grow bigger. Be patient. You'll get the player base you are looking for. There are a lot of players that enjoy fighting the AI and teaming with others. You are not alone.

Back