DayZ Epidemic Release Info

Krix, feel free to log onto the dedicated and launch the pvp server when ready

Alright bro, I will give it a go a bit later today.
Had a quick play on the server,not had much time to check whats around but i like the fact you have chosen to do the mod for Celle instead of Chernarus, far too many mods have gone down that road so it's nice to see this map getting some love and i like the cool additions you have set out here, I look forward to possibly being able to run a server with this on...keep up the good work :)

Awesome I always love getting some positive feedback! I was tired of Chernarus that is why I decided to do a different map.

This mod is not only for Celle2. When it is released finally (which will be soon) we will take suggestions and requests for new maps and port Epidemic to whatever map you guys want. Porting the mod to a new map is very easy the way we have it set up. The only thing that would take the longest is making "Sanctuary" all over again on a new map. :)

Hey! I heard all about the crazy stuff you can do on this mod (AI to hunt you down and for you to kill?!, Moddable weapons?!) and I really want to participate in the testing. Heard you guys have been making some great progress lately, keep up the good work :D. ( I am with Nitrotaker and like he mentioned above, I will follow all the rules and keep everything friendly :)

Hey there Krixes, I am interested in testing the mod for you and letting you know of any bugs/glitches I find. Thanks!

I would love to help out in any way with this mod, i LOVE Celle and LOVE Servers with Ai. I am great with troubleshooting and wont preach the wonders of an SSD too much...

Hi Krixes,

I've been playing DayZ for 1006 Hours now and running an Epoch Server .
I'd love to test your Mod and help you to go ahead with this nice looking mod, and yes, i totally accept the rules :)
Would be really nice to get an OK ;)

I would very much like to beta test for you guys. Just let me know where to send bug reports, and i'll play the heck outta it this weekend. Thanks for your consideration.

Krixes... Can I just say you and your team have done a fantastic effing job on this!!! I recommend it to everyone! I had a blast by myself. The AI are actually intelligent, the additions to the map are fantastic, and Sanctuary is very well fortified and has a crap ton of stuff! For those who are brave enough to try this out, GOD SPEED MY FRIEND!

Krixes... Can I just say you and your team have done a fantastic effing job on this!!! I recommend it to everyone! I had a blast by myself. The AI are actually intelligent, the additions to the map are fantastic, and Sanctuary is very well fortified and has a crap ton of stuff! For those who are brave enough to try this out, GOD SPEED MY FRIEND!

I very much appreciate the feedback bud! I am glad you enjoyed the mod. :)

I saw you before on the server, saved my ass twice, lets see if u can guess who i am.... :3

Back