DayZ Epoch - DayZ.st - crafting help requested

srcinmo

I'm used to working on the HFB servers, but I'm trying to help a friend get his Epoch server up and going that he has through DayZ.st The option to craft comes up, and you can do everything up until the point that you put it down on the ground. but when you go to position it to build, it freezes up and you cant raise it, lower it, rotate it, or place it? do any of you guys know what could be happening?

check your instance? on DayZ.st, the one that I was editing somehow got changed to instance 11, but when i scratched everything and started from a fresh copy it changed it to like 595. Once I cleared everything and started with a completely fresh pbo, the crafting started to work again

yeah it works great once everythings clear but i want my anti hacks as we got wiped out hours after setting up....found its a custom debug monitor issue just working on fixing that right now see if it works

hey guys same issue here. Got blood bags working, custom debug, and bombs but crafting wont allow u to do anything like hit space bar. If I go back to old pbo works fine. not sure what is breaking it

Back