DayZ Genesis - Features & More

Just a note to everyone that is interested, i plan on having a closed alpha ready for the devs within the weekend, hopefully that means we wont be far from a public alpha :)

The testing will mostly consist of weapon testing, tweaking and double checking of the crafting system

Any possibility to get into that closed alpha ?

Theres a rule on opendayz.net that when a client is released, the server files should be released aswell :) since the server files arent done yet, this will be a developer alpha.

but things should only move faster from here on out

Theres a rule on opendayz.net that when a client is released, the server files should be released aswell :) since the server files arent done yet, this will be a developer alpha.

but things should only move faster from here on out

If you want, we can provide a server for the release. Interested, pm me?

Hello everyone, im still looking for someone to make DayZ Genesis´s Login screen and logo for the mod.

If your interested please contact me so we can work out the details :)

I hope that when this is released you make it able to be swapped easily from epoch to genesis while keeping the epoch database.

Meaning no changes to the current bases and saved items on my epoch server.

The Dev version that we have online just now was applied straight onto our old Epoch database, and everything seems to work just fine.

So the plan is to make it easy to change from epoch to genesis, altho the otherway around could be effy

So whats going on with this mod is it dead? if you guys are not going to keep us up to date you should remove this from the list of mods.

Touche!

I'll write up some information about what happened and what's happening soon.

We're working on the mod again, we were just going to wait till its ready to openly test before letting people know though.

Back