DayZ Invasion [Need beta testers]

Hello all,
We have a mod in the works that is currently in beta and we need beta testers to help smooth out and direct the mod.

What is it?
Well in a nutshell we have replaced the Zeds with alien models created by icebreaker. and have alien patrols in the skys(alien aircraft also by icebreaker) You have a number of classes you can choice from all based on humanity as high thus far as 50,000. There is a single trade city(The U.N) which is underground, you can purchase a number of items here however The U.N. is only interested in purchasing Alien parts(Formally zombie parts). Vehicles can not be bought however you can hack the ignition of found vehicles and create a key. This mod is running along side overwatch/epoch(overpoch) The idea was that i had created a launcher for my community and decided to create a server using anything interesting i could find on armaholic as a sort of last hoorah for arma 2.
But soon it became something more serious.

How is it different from overpoch?
In overpoch the serious threat is other players, in invasion the serious threat is alien air patrols and also the animalistic aliens on the ground which hit harder and are no longer just an annoyance. In overpoch to gain money you would generally loot loot and more loot then sell that loot, in invasion killing and gutting aliens is your sole source of income outside of finding Epoch veins containing gems, some of which can be sold.
Killing aliens gains you humanity to gain a higher class however gutting them to make money takes humanity making it a nice balance for a harder gameplay.

If your tired of just looting guns and selling them then come give Invasion a try.
We are in need of beta testers.

We do plan to port to Arma 3 however will require creating new models as we dont have permission for arma 3.

Video1
Video2
Video3

Invasion Link

Changelog

Back