dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

oh look. its the guys who steal mission files and copy paste other peoples rules. how's gewru working out?

Lol.. i wana know how i copied his mission file exactly? infact i spoke to tempest and he said he never said no such thing... sooo you can stop that right here and there

Gewru is working fine, don't be mad we have more players than you:( how's 0 good admins working for you young buck.

P.s. - majority of those rules were stolen from someone else, *cough* doormanisgod *cough*

Yea there seems to be an issue with dogs attaching to players. They will attach to me sometimes, and alot of the players on the server are saying they spawn but won't attach to them either (ie no menu and won't follow). The previous version of this worked fine.

Plenty of fine admins on the server. I love how not more then a week into your admin ship there you had to have been talked to multiple times

http://ldgdayz.netau.net/showthread.php?tid=58&pid=192#pid192

about your behavior. Your general response to anything even in your own forum is childish. You can do no wrong and accept no responsibility for any actions you take. The fact you came here just to post this message shows your where your head is.

I'd love to see dig's rules. If you could link it. There may be similarities, but

http://ldgdayz.netau.net/showthread.php?tid=1

vs

http://dayzgypsies.com/Forums/showthread.php?tid=367

Get real dude. You were so lazy about the copy pasta and just general editing you over looked the

"you! Tongue We have medic/friendly"

you have 3 servers
20/60
0/60
1/50
Spread across 3 servers total 21 players.

You should learn to keep your mouth shut because your making your whole group look like fools even though I know the majority of them aren't. For whatever reason they tolerate you.

Everything else works great. I love the cinematic intro but dont understand how it works. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it dosent.

Technically there is no issue with attaching the dog to a player at all. If you custom add parts of the mission the trigger should be inserted correctly in the .sqm file. use my file as a reference and see what i did. Use notepad ++ to make sure you have the {} correctly.

@sulo
Thats weird the intro sometimes does not occur. If that does not happen the dog does not follow you aswell since they both initialise in plrInit.sqf. What server are you running Bliss?

Im pretty sure everything is correct if any of u could take a look I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• working, dogs not attaching.pbo
    152.4 KB · Views: 55
i was just informed my tents arent working and was told to get the new mission.pbo here it is untouched

Attachments

• dayz_2204.Chernarus.pbo
    40.2 KB · Views: 24
Yea there seems to be an issue with dogs attaching to players. They will attach to me sometimes, and alot of the players on the server are saying they spawn but won't attach to them either (ie no menu and won't follow). The previous version of this worked fine.

Plenty of fine admins on the server. I love how not more then a week into your admin ship there you had to have been talked to multiple times

http://ldgdayz.netau.net/showthread.php?tid=58&pid=192#pid192

about your behavior. Your general response to anything even in your own forum is childish. You can do no wrong and accept no responsibility for any actions you take. The fact you came here just to post this message shows your where your head is.

I'd love to see dig's rules. If you could link it. There may be similarities, but

http://ldgdayz.netau.net/showthread.php?tid=1

vs

http://dayzgypsies.com/Forums/showthread.php?tid=367

Get real dude. You were so lazy about the copy pasta and just general editing you over looked the

"you! Tongue We have medic/friendly"

you have 3 servers
20/60
0/60
1/50
Spread across 3 servers total 21 players.

You should learn to keep your mouth shut because your making your whole group look like fools even though I know the majority of them aren't. For whatever reason they tolerate you.

The fact you added the server count just proves whats being said, your scared and jealous, also linking a forum post thats not even there? and our rules? LOOK nothing the same man.. your just beat up that we didn't join you and our servers going great.. honestly get a life, stop accusing us of stealing mission files and crap, i know rob is getting very sick of it and is close to taking actions

@Vilemouse
Stop spamming your server information. This thread is for piXel's work.
I don't care what your servers are.

@piXel
Same as salo reported, I heard some reports from the players that sometimes the intro animation wasn't displayed .

@Vilemouse
Stop spamming your server information. This thread is for piXel's work.
I don't care what your servers are.

@piXel
Same as salo reported, I heard some reports from the players that sometimes the intro animation wasn't displayed .
Im not spamming it, there my signatures, ill take them off geez

I applied the new release today, works like a charm, but as some of us mentioned previously, sometimes the intro does not run as well. Dayz.st, private hive.

The intro sometimes not running issue, I don't like. I will see if I can think of an other way to initialize players.

@Vilemouse
? if you posted by accident in my thread. Could you remove it. Keeps the thread transparent and focussed.
(dont reply to this I will notice, thx)

PiXel amazing work on your scripts it looks really good, Ive been trying to get it working for a bit now and i take one step forward and two steps backwards i went from, Something went wrong retry and it slightly working only 50% of the time it would let you log in to, waiting for host.

mind taking a look at the pbo and hinting me in a direction of where i went wrong? if so that would be awesome and keep up the great work!

Attachments

• Mission.pbo
    771.5 KB · Views: 44
Dogs do not think im interesting enough to join me. I will murder every dog that dosent cooperate until this problem is fixed.

Hey! Having problems with the fade in camera when you connect.. It shows the flat area (power plant i think) not really where the players is..
And awesome work btw

Firstly thank you for this PiXel. Awesome work.

Bug - this dog isnt intertest in you - I believe this happens the next time you log in after having a dog companion. You'll know its bugged because you dont get the zoom in intro. If you relog it should work. You can confirm itll work if you have the zoom in login.

Anyone worked how to make the dogs persistent to your character. With a tool belt item for example a dog whistle that will summon and dismiss your dog?

Anyone got more dog commands like for example - speak and be quiet?

Thanks again PiXel <3

Back