dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

To namalsk is the same way has the others. That you need is to import doghouses to namalsk (where you want).
Or just add doghouse object ant write this on init line:

_nul = [this]execVM ""addin\dogInit.sqf""; _dogSound = createSoundSource [""Sound_LittleDog"", getPosATL this, [], 0];

I noticed a bug , if you climb behind a bike and your friend drive you get teleported to the place where you climbet to the bike . I dont know this is same with the cars too , didnt tryed it

And if i enter the Anomalie & the entrance of the Lab , its not teleport me/inside the building .I know its because of the anti teleport stuff but didnt get this work

EDIT: That fixed it .

Copy your player_monitor.sqf and player_monitor.sqm from the dayz_code.pbo to your fixes-folder.
Just search for _playerMonitor in init.sqf, change it to fixes/player_monitor.sqf, open player_monitor.sqf change the path to player_monitor.fsm to the fixes folder, open player_monitor.fsm, search for a line with antihax.sqf and delete/comment it.

This is the EXACT problem i am having too!! Is there not a fix for this yet? Is anybody else having this problem too?

Because the dogs on my server works perfectly fine until somebody decides to change clothes while a dog is attached to their character. Only solution i can come up with if just simply not letting anybody on my server change skins! Survivor skin only! ...but lets be for real tho; -could really use some help figuring this out fellas!
Thx again as always!

I have the same problem, but I removed this addon instead since I didn't want to mess with clothes.

After someone changes clothes everyone on the server gets the broken bone icon but they can still walk around. Also they can't abort at all. They must Alt-F4. Then they can't log back, only hang until "Something went wrong..." Message. Server exe must be fully restarted.

everything works perfectly on my server for the admins, i see three dog actions on my screen with a dog, my players however (after days of trying to get it to work) i managed to "unlock" one of the actions for them (find animal). i know all these are being blocked by my antihack but the question is what the hell are each addaction for the three actions so i can go and whitelist them

Anyone know how to raise the trigger to a certain height only? Lets say I add a building and want the entry point on the third floor somewhere.

i am also tryin to get this to work. i currently have working:
Sleep Tent heal
Diamyos Basebuilding 1.2 - no script errors works but i dont know how to pull up interface.. i keep lookin for a crowbar.lol
autorefuel
Ground AI. some crazy bandits and heroes, everybody shootin everybody.. i cant fix it.. i just deal with it.. BiG LoL

i would like to share my PBO, but i dont know how to upload it here. dont see an insert file anywhere..

and am interested in having the dogs workin on my server. i get waiting for host.
it must be that exec command from your first post. as i didnt find the p1 file u mentioned.

lookin to add chopper lift / tow,
and MMmyum has an excellent animation for the zeds:
http://opendayz.net/threads/pre-rel...y-ai-spawning-permaloot-permazeds-more.10345/
. any help would be greatly appreciated
Teamspeak3 : ts60.gameservers.com:9150
Email: [email protected]

only error message now is

Resource title logo not found..

ive checked your code, and could not locate anything to directly correct this issue.. thank you.

Teamspeak: Ts60.gameservers.com:9150

yep somehitn about
resource title logo not found....
where are the big stones. for the lab.. i cant find one. i dont even see the intro that you guys mentioned..
any help would be great other than that i saw the rocks on the floor that teleport u.. thats awesome.. somewhat of
less travel for those on foot.. great.. keep it coming dude.. but someone please help me fix the logo thing

Hello, how can I change the percentage chance to be of interest a dog?, Or is you need something in particular, I did everything points to spawn dogs no one wants to follow me, bug or other ?

y a dont speak English just i read write come on steam add me finger_in_the... (picture he's paul (movie) ).

or say me where is the line, need modification

Deadlokd a friend tried to connect it to your teamspeak again, I do not know why he dropped screaming, surely there is a concern, I would like as much as you give me the procedure via PM or directly on the forum, ca benefit to everyone.

Anyone else? to show me the relevant file and change the line

Can someone narrow down the file so it is just the climb on back section? Preferably using the fn_selfActions method, so it is easy to add into the ah.sqf by x00, unlike the current script which is almost impossible to add to the actions whitelist in the antihack. BTW HAS ANYONE FIGURED OUT HOW TO ADD THE CLIMB ON BACK TO THE ACTION WHITELIST IN THE ANTIHACK!!!! (my reason for capsing that is because everyone has ignored the last couple of people:

This guy

Thisguy2

Thisguy3

Thisguy4

Thisguy5

Ive followed the instructions looked at all the PBOs people have posted read all the 23pages of this thread and I get wait for host, im running cherno epoch via dayz.st any pointers as I think im going to break something soon i.e. my computer screen and surrounding objects.....

is anyone free to help me install just the dogs, im abit of a noob when it comes to all of this, got my own private server running on my computer for me and a few of my friends on lingor skaronator, got the bandits ai mod working but ive tried everything to get this dogs working on it and to be honest its baffled me :( any help would be much appreciated.

Back