dayz origins buildings

shadowinfinity

hello 2 days ago new dayz origins came out with cool stronghold so i decideded to modify origins buildings to open doors without need for codeinput scripts which are hard to get since they are running on origins cloud servers. All buildings are fully functional except from locking part you can only lock stronghold from inside. Installation is simple first you need to extract origins_pack.pbo then just copy and replace config.bin in origins_pack\structures\base_buildings then pack it up again. Now you can implant buildings to your own server you can try buildings in armaII 3d editor they are located under vehicle( survival). I also included config.cpp if anybody wants to change settings.
files:https://mega.co.nz/#!nRI2gLCA!Qfo6bz5-UlMPVjqBTEaIbAUdn3k69cLaSkfSojNVW-s

Is there any way to put the map and new vehicles in the 1.7.8.5 version 1.7.1 server open Dayz Origins to display our map Novistrana Taviana of 1.7.1? And with your files you can put the stronghold of version 1.7.5?

the versions are bit different and you would need to add animation triggers for new buildings but other things staid the same just more objects and new vehicles, you can put stronghold from any version.I can complie new code but it will take some time and vehicles can be just added to mysql spawn list , you can find names of vehicles using arma 2 3d editor but you'll need to move dayz code , dayz sfx, dayz anim and dayz out of your @DayzOrigins file otherwise you won't be able to enter 3d editor

Last edited:
Back