DayZ Overwatch 0.2.2 Out!

Scrumbee

Changelog 0.2.2

Changed – Moved to DayZ code 1.7.7.1 Due to issues with 1.7.6 – This should help on stability & Dsync
Changed – Blackhawk Ammo lowered to 400 pr minigun
Changed – 4 Extra 240 ammo on UH-1H
Changed – zombie_agent.fsm and animal_agent.fsm should no longer spam the client rpt with error.

Removed – Some vehicles due to damage bug – Couldn’t break them:
Mercedes 240GD,Plymouth 440 Cuda, Plymouth Barracuda, Plymouth Hemicuda, Dodge Challenger, Honda Civic, Cooter’s Tow Truck, Plymouth AAR Cuda, Plymouth Fury, Jail Bus, Mack R Model, Dodge Monaco 500, Vintage Farm Truck, GMC Fleetside Pickup, Ford F-250, Plymouth Road Runner, Sheriff Squad Car, Plymouth Fury Police Cruiser, School Bus
Added – All the old buildings. Most of the buildings now load in with the clutter aka client side. This
takes pressure off server fps. We will provide files to run it server side, for those who are using AI. More info about this, can be found on our website within a few days.
Added – New cars: Nissan 350z in black, blue, green, white, yellow, pink and kiwi. Some of them also have custom art. Holden Monaro Civilian in different color schemes and as a police car.

Still waiting on dayz commander, but you can download it from website: http://dayzoverwatch.com/downloads/

i removed this line from my server_monitor.sqf
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers “\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\main.sqf”;
but when i put the server up the custom buildings are still there.

be nice if when i log in i saw something other than a black screen it happened to everyone that died we wouldnt spawn back in just black screen...... o and the patch didnt fix the Dsync

and dayzCommander is not fully up to date all US servers read as 0.2.1 and now i have to reinstall cause commander said my version was corrupt when i got the patch from this web site all in all fail guys just fail

Just email customer services and get your money back. I presume you did pay money for the update, because you're whining like a little girl who lost her pocket money.
Ever heard the phrase "Never look a gift horse in the mouth"?

Running great. Server FPS back up to 30!

Good job on the quick turn around Scrumbee!

sad to see the muscle cars go... they were a pretty big part of the fun of overwatch. Any idea when we will see them again?

the community would really appreciate it if the muscle cars were brought back in working order ASAP. Great work so far.

They were buggy as crap though. Couldn't destroy them and the Plymouth Fury would alert the entire server when you honk.

These nissans are just as buggy if not worse. Thank you for updating back to this dayz version though, aces for that.

So was anyone able to get the updated server files? The page is 403'ing me on my server as well as multiple PCs.

Agreed. The Nissans/holdens don't show tire damage.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well, on the upside, we'll get better stability. Downside, just have to fix the vehicle database and respawn vehicles again without wiping player progress!

can someone upload me the 0.2.2 dayz_overwatch.sql or a update vehicle.sql and world_vehicle.sql please

its ok if anyone has a hfb server theres a sql to run in the file manager in overwatchsql folder called dayz_overwatch.sql open navicat select your database press f6 and run it and you will have the new vehicles

https://github.com/scrumbee/DayzOverwatch-Server

Server files are there, use that until website is back up, as for nissians yea they dont show dmg for tires, but they do take damage, this was main issues with other pack there tires couldnt be destroyed. So unless someone wants to work on that and actualy make it take dmg, i know i dont have time to do that. Anycase still work to be done thats for sure, but yea think we went a step in the right direction moveing back to 1.7.7 and moveing most buildings client side by use of cfgtowngenerator.

https://github.com/scrumbee/DayzOverwatch-Server

Server files are there, use that until website is back up, as for nissians yea they dont show dmg for tires, but they do take damage, this was main issues with other pack there tires couldnt be destroyed. So unless someone wants to work on that and actualy make it take dmg, i know i dont have time to do that. Anycase still work to be done thats for sure, but yea think we went a step in the right direction moveing back to 1.7.7 and moveing most buildings client side by use of cfgtowngenerator.

Hey scrumbee, do you think it's possible to add the muscle cars back in, just not add them to the spawn tables? I ask because we use them on my server for rally style racing. I'm not too concerned about them being destroyed as we add them through the map before a race.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I noticed on one that players could strip 3 glass from each slot as well as a couple of tires before it'd show the were missing. That, and I could shoot the tires with a Desert Eagle several times without effect!

Back