DayZ Overwatch Custom Loadouts?

Just like to say I know the answer is somewhere out there, but I honestly cant find it after 1hour of looking, so thought I would post on here

I am trying to do custom loadouts in the DB, using cust_loadout etc.. and it isn't working, I have read that I need to downgrade to 1.7.7.1 hive file? Where do i find this file and how do I downgrade?

Also is there anything else I need to do?

PS: Would someone be willing to head onto my ts and guide me through if there is a complicated procedure?

~Aidan

I have got the starting loadout working but putting it instance, but i dont know how to do donor loadouts on overwatch as cust_loadout dosent work etc?

survival servers sucks and they do not allow you to change hiveext.dll, wich is needed to do custom loadouts ... however i just gave you a link to exactly what you need

So with that scroll menu I would be able to have it set to verify someones GUID and give them the option to select there custom loadout?

ps: would you be willing to come on my ts and just help me for like 30mins? seem like a guy who knows what u are doing?

I have a basic custom loadout. I'm completely against donors donating for gear in return.

THAT'S NOT DONATING....that's purchasing/buying a loadout.

My custom loadout is for all fresh spawns, not strictly for myself. It is very basic and not one an Admin. or server owner would want for themselves.

I have all fresh/new spawns starting with a M9SD w/ 3 mags...2 bandages, matchbook, knife, and compass. That's all.

I have the starting loadout sorted, by using instance table, I mainly need some form of donor loadout working, cust loadout no longer works though:-(

Chris, I understand your code, is there anyway you could do some kind of statement before the give default loadout which says

if playerUID = "1231412312" {
{
//giveloadout to that set player instead of the custom one?

}

okay, chris tried your method, and it did not work, the game loasd fine, until it says loading character data, it flashes the gender screen for about a second, then goes to a ever lasing progress bar with a number continuously going on? Any fix? I believe if you disable the gender option then it will work?

Back