DayZ Remastered | PVP | SKY BASES | RAIDING | TRADERS | C4 | ACTIVE ADMINS | PARTY ME | KILLFEED | UNLIMITED STAM |

Codes

DayZ Remastered

This is a new server we're making, and it's starting to come together. Nearly everything is done, just need to configure a few minor things. Come and say what's up! First 60 people get starter kits. Message me or Cheeseburger.
This server has all the mods you could ever want. Monster trucks, kill feed, party system, traders, land rovers, and more. The first GROUP (3+ People) That play consistently on the server will get a small base built by either me, or our admins.

This server is going to be aiming at PVP, Raiding, and an authentic DayZ experience.

There CAN be SKY BASES!! We encourage everyone to build what they want, as long as it's not unraidable or in military zones. A giant ramp into the air with a platform? Yep, you can do that here.

This is not a Call of Duty server. You do not spawn with guns. You will have to find food, water, etc to survive. We are going to keep that traditional survival experience. We have seen the modded DayZ community split so much because of that lack of authentic DayZ.

Come and drop in, anytime!!!

Back