DayZ Server Base Synchronization Tool 1.1

Bernardo

Hi guys,

Here is the tool made by someone who used to play on my server, which I use to upload the files to my server. This tool once set up (takes 30 seconds), is a hell of a lot quicker than doing it using the online map converters.
The software is compatible with:
CHERNARUS - CONFIRMED WORKING
OTHER MAPS: ????

EPOCH - NOT WORKING

I will update the thread when people confirm it is working on other maps, but it should work fully as they have the same DB.

Configuration Screen:
On here you just fill in your server details and click save.

configw.jpg

Bases Folder:
Copy all the files you want injected into your server here.
The files are the .sqf files, all you do if copy the .sqf and then rename it my.base.sqf
As shown below:

basesb.jpg

Uploading the bases:
You should have a message when it detects your database stating that MySQL open, so it is connected to the DB.
You now just click "Sync Server With Base Folder" - this command will delete everything from the DB and then upload all the files in the Bases folder.

finishs.jpg

I have been using this on my server now for about 4-5 months and have never had an issue at all, I find it much better than the website and makes it very easy to upload 3D files in absolutely no time at all.

Here is the download link to the software:
<a href="http://dayztvirus.com/downloads/basesyncer.rar" target="_blank">Base Sync Download</a>

sry for this question but does this work with DayZ CC ? it's running the bliss package...

cheers fox

You now just click "Sync Server With Base Folder" - this command will delete everything from the DB and then upload all the files in the Bases folder.

What do you mean by everything? Everything in the building and instance_building tables or everything on the database? Dont exactly want to be deleting survivor stuff etc

Edit -

Tried this with my Vilayer database and it wont connect to it. I noticed theres no room for port address. I've tried adding that to host, but doesnt work either. I've tried combinations of both root and database username with rootpassword and databasepassword. Nothing working :( Is this DayZ ST only?

Hi,

I have not tried this with any other server providers, the program doesn't allow you to enter the port for the DB as assumes it uses the default port which is 3306.

The tool also doesn't delete everything just the data in the instance_building table, but this isn't a problem as it syncs 20 different bases on my server in a second.

Thx for reply. Yea its probaly the port number that wont let me connect as its different on vilayer. Do you know the guy that made it? If he can add a port number option?

We had to switch to adding sql files instead as manually adding to the database new bases took up to much time.

Back