DayZ Taviana 3.0 Update rolling changelist

I clicked a link on your FB page to the hosting co. you work with, and a normal dayz server was 20 or 25 and an epoch server was 30 or 35 bucks more.

May 14th:

bloodydayz.com has a slightly new look and a support forum. DayZ Epoch servers for $35 a month! No more need to pay to much for a server box just to host an Epoch server!!!
I just rechecked and now they only offer epoch servers for 35/month... I was sure they had normal dayz for 25 a few weeks ago, I could be wrong.

I know you guys have an open github which is obviously completely different than Origins or BP, and I certainly did not mean to spread mis-information. I just found the premium being charged questionable. Not sure if that was confusion on my part of what.

And further, you guys are creating tons of new content and mechanics, so the comparison to BP is unfair, and inaccurate. I do apologize for that.

I actually quite like your mod, BP's, and I kind of like Origins as well.

One of the problems with running around with your mouth open is your foot gets jammed in there on sometimes.

Thanks, I probably should have used the word "rumors" then. We will never charge a cent to use epoch. In the case of that host they offered a development server so I give them a bit of extra assistance.

So now the Survivor Games (which were utter shit) are over, I wonder what will Hicks next excuse be for not updating Taviana...

I dont care about the standalone, as it will be closed off for modding by Rocket the Retard.

I enjoy the mod, and I will keep enjoying it probably long after the Standalone is released, which is most likely to be released in December, as an early alpha.

I really wished Taviana 3.0 would release. As of what I can see from all those retards thinking they have legal counsil on their side and shit. If anybody has the balls to go through with creating Taviana 3.0 just send me a message. I sent Hicks on here a message and I'm really eagered to get Taviana 3.0 out. Just waiting for the new release of DayZ. I can get Taviana working with 1.7.6.1 pretty easy since I got the basics of how everything works. Pro-Tip don't believe anything that is posted on the internet. Only believe when you get a letter by mail at your house, that is the only way that a legal counsil would contact you. It is so easy to fake Emails, IRC Chat Logs and so on. Just ignore it all and just say F**k Them.

I dont care about the standalone, as it will be closed off for modding by Rocket the Retard.

It can be modded, i've already seen the alpha, it can't lock it down forever :)
But it sucks anyway, mod is way better in terms of content IMO.

SA will sell, but i think the mod will still be played.

nice shit was set into the world ... and again only disappointment.

disappointment1.jpg

Back