DayZ Vanilla 1.8.0.3 Scripting Help, Please and Thank You!

Ttlayland

Hello ladies and gents, I host a server for Vanilla Day Z and I have been having some major issues when modding it.
Currently my servers mission file is 1500kb! I know that amount of data is small but its still large for Day Z. The only things working on my server are self BB, BTC Lift/Tow, Auto Refuel, Added cities/buildings, custom debug and intro.

The things that are not working are!

Part salvage
(no option shows up at all)
Take Clothes
(no option shows up at all)
Street and Tower Lights
(they show up but most street lights are not lit, yet everything is too bright. Like even away from the city things are still bright. I want the street and tower lights but I want them to be much darker.)
Scripted Vehicle Spawns
(they either dont show up or explode and finding the coords so i can add them in has proven very difficult for me)
Suicide
(Shows the Option but does nothing)
Custom Name Tags
(They dont Show)
Night Fog
(it appears but later during the day time it stays around until a restart)

I would very much appreciate help getting these things working and would even donate some cash to whomever can edit my files.

It figures, I haven't gotten one bit of support on this site... Really sucks because I just want to provide another server option for east coast players. An option that's modified so that the experience is tailored and unique. I'm willing to send money to whomever can edit my server or at least point out what I did wrong if I post the .pbos
I really hope I get more than just views this time.

There are tutorials all over this site for everything you have listed with detailed instructions on how to add them to your server. Aslong as you follow them step by step you should be good to go. Try trying some of those into the search bar and see what comes up. Good luck. :)

Yeah I came to the help board because I did what I could over and over and it failed. I thought this was a help board not a redirect to tutorials. I appreciate learning new things as much as the next person but I also appreciate people admitting when they can't, and that's me right now.

i can help you fix all of this tonight. the problem with your suicide script is you dont have suicide.sqf in the main part of the mission folder. the problem with the actions for part salvage and take clothes is because you have an error somewhere or you forgot to list them at the end of the file. i will help you with this tonight given that you wish for my help.

Oh of course!
I am now trying to use jokers pack but its giving me problems.
I am stuck on wait for host.
I dont know exactly why, Ive edited lots.

With each passing minute my tries have gotten me further. I just cant keep spending so long to make such little progress lol...
Im not bitching now though, I am not worried now that a helpful member is actually contributing to those in need.

I have suicide working now as well as various other things buuut!
I cannot remove Sarge AI (I removed all lines in Init.sqf)
and I cannot get vehicles to spawn.
Just so everyone knows I am using the latest version of J0k3r's server package and most everything is working but those things now.
The 120 extra vehicles dont spawn, Day Z Commander shows the wrong info, and AI keeps coming no matter what.

Back