Dayz Vehicle/Player Editor

Would you use this program?

• Total voters

Duck

I was passing around the idea of creating a GUI editor with the following features.

Features:
-Map displaying ALL players and vehicles
-Click on Player/Vehicle brings up all stats about the item​
[for players: Zombie Kills, survival Time, Inventory editor(maybe)]​
[for vehicles: Inventory Editor, Part statuses, fuel level]​
-Map MIGHT work real time.. I don't know how often the database updates, again this is just an idea right now.​
-Anything else suggested.. idk.

This is still just an Idea although I know I am capable of doing this, I don't know how much motivation there will be for me to complete this. Earliest release may be within a week but would not include inventory editing or be really fancy. Let me know what you think and if I should carry out this project.

(If this isnt the right spot for this, feel free to move it..

Multiple map support wouldn't be all too hard.. but it would most likely just be cheranus for awhile.

this is true, though a interesting idea would be a updated 3d editor addon similar to Jon C5, Dren OA, ASG, MAP_EU, with a complete list of USABLE classnames properly named, so its not a mess renaming and finding things. Id be willing to help.

I was thinking about doing this at one point because i couldn't believe that still there hadn't been a updated version of either of those. Still remember how excited i was when i found out i could place rocks.. man i made some epic castles and grottos, only to find out there really is no class name for rocks and for people to see what i made everyone who joins the server would have to have pre-download MAP_EU or full version ASG and run it similar to rMod

Back