DayZ Whitelister Pro Plus

Just downloaded. Was still labeled as V1. I tried it out thinking it was just not renamed but it didn't work. I simply overwrote my old files with the new download.

The original functions work fine, just the new RCON commands do not. I think the link wasn't to version 1.1?

Edit: I just went to your little FTP area and found the 1.1 link at it appears to work dandy.

does anyone know if the setup works with WinXP and could anyone link me their mysql install file for it so i can make sure im doing mine right

I'm using mine on Server 2008 RC2. Just ran a full test. It works amazingly well. Turned the whitelist on via RCON, kicked all the non-whitelisted players easily with the in game command. A few tried to rejoin immediately and were denied, and then I unlocked it and they filtered back in. THANKS SIR!

Wish i knew why i cant install the setup and knew how to fill outthe mysql install file. Is the only thing i replace is dayz with root

I'm glad it's working well for you guys.

Quarterbreed, do you have .NET 4.0 installed? You need at least 4.0 to run this application. I'm almost certain it should run on XP. Try installing it here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=17718

You also need to make sure you have service pack 3 installed.

yup i have SP3 and NET 4 on.. im not sure why its not working i followed your steps im not sure what im doing wrong

I think im doing step 4 wrong..

Let me just confirm a few things. You're using the 'root' user to login to your database? What is the name of the database you've created for the whitelist?

Have most of the tables been created? or none at all?

Let me know and I'll edit the whitelist.install.sql to suit your database server and upload it here.

yup the user login is root and i followed your steps and named the database for whitelist,whitelist
after i did that it created the database called whitelist, after opening it i excute SQL file on it it does it thing then when i hit start and it successfuly does something lol and then i close it, then i refresh it and then it shows stuff under functions, i tried to run a functoin like i would for CleanOOB function and it gives me this error

Procedure execution failed
1449 - The user specified as a definer ('dayz'@'%') does not exist

thats after i changed all ('dayz'@'%') to ('root'@'127.0.0.1') or aim u suppose to leave the % there
and when i goto run setup it says invaild win32 application

Have you tried dropping (deleting) all of the procedures before running your SQL again?[/url]
im not sure what you mean by this.. Sorry im a total noob but starting to catch on, ill download it once i get in i see thr x86 so hopefully it will work, i looked up that error for invaild win32 application and found out that it mighrt be for a different windows im not sure

What I mean is, delete the the following from the database:
  • proc_AddWhiteListed
  • proc_CheckWhiteList
  • proc_GetWhitelisted
  • proc_GetWhitelistLog
  • proc_LogWhiteList
  • proc_SetWhitelistedStatus
Once you've deleted those, run your edited whitelist.install.sql file with 'dayz' replaced with 'root'.

for some reason i s till cant run the setup.. says invaild win32 application
but i got it to read mysql install i do belive, but after that setup wont run

in some instances your database may not be allowing the correct access based on the users or hostname being used.
example % is for connecting from any host where if you are connecting locally with something like 'dayz'@'localhost'; it will not work if it is not setup with that access. also keep in mind localhost and 127.0.01 are not always the same

change the sql script or edit the proper sections of the database after it is imported or ensure your database allows the correct access.

in some instances your database may not be allowing the correct access based on the users or hostname being used.
example % is for connecting from any host where if you are connecting locally with something like 'dayz'@'localhost'; it will not work if it is not setup with that access. also keep in mind localhost and 127.0.01 are not always the same

change the sql script or edit the proper sections of the database after it is imported or ensure your database allows the correct access.
the thing is after installing mysql install file i cant run setup i get invaild win32 application, meaning it wasnt build for 32bit windows im guessing

Had two incidents in the past two days where a malicious hacker attacked the server when my admins weren't on, only moderators were available. They got reports of a a couple players being teleported to debug island. They immediately kicked all not on the whitelist and locked the server for about 30 minutes with your whitelist. Saved the server until an admin could be present. Love the tool. Best whitelist yet.

the thing is after installing mysql install file i cant run setup i get invaild win32 application, meaning it wasnt build for 32bit windows im guessing

sorry my post was more so meant for the guy a couple posts back i should have quoted.

that is a bit weird i have never really had any issue running a 32 bit app on a 64 bit os typically both are compatible. I would make sure your files are not corrupt maybe try downloading the source again.

Had two incidents in the past two days where a malicious hacker attacked the server when my admins weren't on, only moderators were available. They got reports of a a couple players being teleported to debug island. They immediately kicked all not on the whitelist and locked the server for about 30 minutes with your whitelist. Saved the server until an admin could be present. Love the tool. Best whitelist yet.
Awesome :) I'm glad you're finding the whitelister useful. If any of guys have any suggestions, let me know and I'll try to implement what I can.

Back