dayz.wofjwof.com/map.php replacement

Hi guys,

Here is the tool made by someone who used to play on my server, which I use to upload the files to my server.
The software is compatible with:
CHERNARUS - CONFIRMED WORKING
OTHER MAPS: ????

I will update the thread when people confirm it is working on other maps, but it should work fully as they have the same DB. It is not compatible though with Epoch.

Configuration Screen:
On here you just fill in your server details and click save.

configw.jpg

Bases Folder:
Copy all the files you want injected into your server here.
The files are the .sqf files, all you do if copy the .sqf and then rename it my.base.sqf
As shown below:

basesb.jpg

Uploading the bases:
You should have a message when it detects your database stating that MySQL open, so it is connected to the DB.
You now just click "Sync Server With Base Folder" - this command will delete everything from the DB and then upload all the files in the Bases folder.

finishs.jpg

I have been using this on my server now for about 4-5 months and have never had an issue at all, I find it much better than the website and makes it very easy to upload 3D files in absolutely no time at all.

Here is the download link to the software:
<a href="http://dayztvirus.com/downloads/basesyncer.rar" target="_blank">Base Sync Download</a>

What is the Instance ID supposed to be? I couldn't figure that out and this seems like it works better than the hassle with wofjwof even though it appears to be back up.

Back